Chapter 32 First steps pt.1

(Hi Hi Hi... After a year of rewriting its finally done. We redid this chapter so many times so I hope you all will enjoy it very much. 

⚠️Warninggg!!! Lot's of smut up ahead!!!⚠️

Love Yoon💖 & Kookie💙)

*Jungkook pov*

After coming back home I showed my Hyungs all of my new clothes. While giving them the fashion show I got flashbacks of the scene in the changing room with TaeTae. How could he look so good with that outfit on? I clear my thoughts before walking into the hallway towards my room so I can put all my new clothes into my closet. As I'm walking down the hallway I start to whistle a little song to myself. I get to my room, the one I am sharing with Jin and Yoongi hyung. While twisting the doorknob a shirt slides off the top and onto the ground. I mentally facepalm myself and swiftly pick it back up. I walk into the shared room and my mouth falls open at the sight. Jiminie is on top of Jin hyung.

"Wow Jimin hyung, I didn't know you and Jin hyung were at this stage already." I say surprisingly. They scramble to quickly detangle themselves and sit on the end of the bed. My eyes widen when I notice what they're both wearing. Jin hyung is wearing a black skirt and a crop top.

"Oh my god Jin hyung. Do you like to wear skirts too?" I cover my mouth quickly and peak back into the hallway to see if someone heard my exclamation. Luckily the coast is clear. I move back into the room and close the door behind me. After I closed the door I walked towards my bed and dumped the clothes there for now.

"Jungkook? Can we...uhm help you with something?" Jimin clears his throat a few times, he is clearly nervous.

"Don't worry about me hyungs, you can continue whatever you were doing. I'm just gonna put away my clothes." I tease them a bit and begin to sort out the new clothes. After I've sorted them into different piles, I turn to open the closet and put them away. A smile forms itself on my face when I notice that both my boyfriends are still sitting on the bed quietly.

"I thought you guys would be continuing where you left off before I walked in. Yet neither of you two has made a move." I tilt my head to the side and see Jin look away blushing. I close the closet doors.

"Well Jin is probably a little embarrassed about you finding us like that." Jimin looks at Jin and smiles. Jimin is always making us feel comfortable. I remember that moment of embarrassment when someone walked in on us the first few times. Luckily Jimin hyung was there with me making me feel like everything was gonna be alright.

"By the way Jin hyung-" I turn around to face them.

"-I really like your outfit. It looks amazing on you." I take a few steps forward and gently smile at him. My eyes looking him up and down, I can't help admiring his amazing outfit and body.

The way his smooth skin is revealed through the gaps in his crop top. It's making me go insane. Not to mention those breathtaking thighs that peek out underneath his short skirt. The whole ordeal is doing a number on me, as I can feel myself harden. It's a little like history repeating itself. The first time Jimin wore a skirt he was all shy and quiet, not knowing how to handle the situation. Of course I was shy as well. But someone had to take the upper hand that time. Nonetheless, the night was filled with moans, explorative touches and hot, sexy memories.

That sinful night is repeating itself in my mind. I can feel my body burning with desire. Now standing in front of my boyfriends who are still idly sitting next to one another. I am close enough to feel the tension. It's heavy, and I am hungry for more. My breathing is getting stuck in my throat.

"I...remember-" Words are difficult to speak when two hot guys are within arms reach.

"-the first time I saw you with a skirt on hyung,-" My hand makes its way to his shirt pulling him to me.