Chapter 19 That's what you get for teasing pt.2

(A/N Hey it's us again with the continuation of the last chapter. It's still in Namjoons pov and starts where it left off.

Major ⚠️⚠️⚠️ WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ for this chapter it's a lot of smut like the whole thing.

Have fun 😉 😏
Love Yoonie 💙
Love Kookie ❤️)

*Namjoon's pov*

After a few minutes of me doing the same motion and teasing his nipples, Jungkook begins to move around to get some friction for his hard member. I lift the vibrator up and got on top of him, in the same position as Hobi is on Tae. I put the vibrator on full power and harshly push it on Kookie's member. He begins to groan and whimper behind the cloth, knowing he can't come because of the cock ring.

I see Tae thrashing around while Hobi is placing the vibrator on his member, then moves it away and back on again. I pull Hobi towards me and kiss him hungrily, while kissing I drop the vibrator on Jungkook's member and keep kissing Hobi. I feel Kookie shaking beneath me so I know he is close to his orgasm. I smirk and pull away and look at the two boys who are covered in sweat and are panting behind the clothes in their mouths.

I signal Hobi to get the rings of their members so they can finally cum. Once they are off I move one of my hands to stroke it. With one touch he shakinkly cums all over his stomach and mine. Looking at Tae I notice he and Hobi also have the sticky substance all over them.

I was about to get off when I see the door opening from the corner of my eye. I shoot a glance at the three messy boys who are probably hoping the same thing. That it isn't Jin. We all know that he isn't ready to see this kind of stuff yet. We glance back at the door to see Jimin staring at us.

"I knew it! I knew you wouldn't let this slip, after what I saw while watching the movie." He declares his voice coming out very low and husky.

"Well... Now that you found us, why don't you help Hoseok and me with punishing them." I suggest, smirking and lowering my voice even more than his. I see the corners of his mouth turning up and he starts to walk to us pulling his shirt over his head. Once it's off he throws it somewhere in the corner of the room. He stops at the table and looks at the toys spread out.

"What did they actually do?" He asks while still looking down at the toys.

"They teased us before dinner, remember we said we had to use the bathroom? It wasn't for peeing. They're bad boys, they shouldn't pull that kind of pranks right before dinner." Hoseok replies. I nod my head while looking at Jimin.

His fingers tracing all the toys we have, then he stops at one of the toys he smirks and lifts it up.

"I think they deserve to be extra punished." He looks at us winking, I look to his right hand to see two buttplugs, let me correct myself vibrating buttplugs. I get off them and grab Jimin by his waist.

"You are feeling kinky today aren't you?" I look into his dark orbs. He smirks and kisses me softly.

"Well you are also very dominant today aren't you?" He replies. He pulls away from me and goes to the boys. He goes in-between the legs of Tae and opens them, placing the buttplug in while it is on a low setting. When he is done doing the same to Kookie he pulls down his own pants and boxers. He goes to the corner of the room and sits on the couch placing his hands on his member softly stroking it.

"Well guys entertain me." He says, smiling sweet yet devilish.

I smirk and begin kissing Tae while stroking his member teasingly. After a few minutes I pull away and go down his body until I'm between his legs. I grab the head of his member and lick it slowly. I push the button of the buttplug setting it to a higher setting. He moans louder into the cloth that's still in place. I grab the base of his hard on and guide it to my mouth. With every move he moans even more. I bob my head while stroking the part that I can't take in my mouth. I look up to him while bobbing even faster. He groans and I feel him bucking his hips up. Almost making me gag. Using my free hand I push him down, so he can't move his hips. I continue my blowjob and feel he's almost there. I put the plug on the highest setting making me feel the vibration in his member. Me putting it higher makes his moans louder and squirt his hot liquid into my mouth. I try to swallow it all, and see Jimin in the corner standing up and walking towards us. He pulls me into a hot kiss, pushing his tongue into my mouth tasting Taehyung. I move away with a smirk and licks his lips. Jimin is almost never this dominant, since he mostly bottoms. So his behaviour surprises both of us.

He walks over to Kookie and turns his plug up two levels, and climbs on top of him removing the cloth from his mouth. Kookie starts moaning loudly at the new feeling.

"Be quiet Jungkookie... You don't want Jin to wake up and see you now do ya?" He says while pinching his nipples. Resulting in Jungkook letting out a loud moan.

"If you won't be silent, I will help you be quiet." He teases, while leaning over to Tae removing his cloth as well. Once he's done he moves back placing his member in Jungkook's mouth silencing him. As Jimin places both of his hands on the head board I take out Tae's buttplug and quickly place it inside Jimin's ass. Turning it on the third setting. He yelps at the pleasure and starts to whimper softly trying not to make too much noise, while thrusting his hips into Jungkook's face.

I smirk while Hoseok starts harshly thrusting his member into Taehyung's ass, as he starts to thrust harder into him I could see him start to shake.

"Don't you dare cum otherwise this will get worse." Hobi warns him before putting his cock ring back on and going faster. I move over to Jungkook and take out his buttplug while switching it off and placing it on the floor. I replace the plug with my own member. Thrusting at a slow pace, but speeding up more. I see in the corner of my eye Taehyung trembling and shaking trying to hold in his orgasm. Hobi thrusts a few more times and cums inside Tae, simultaneously pulling off the poor boy's cock ring making him cum hard. Hoseok was just in time to kiss him to muffle the loud moans.

I could see Jimin shaking from the pleasure. Right before he cums he pulls out and spurts all of his cum on Kookie's face. I look at Jimin who is still shaking from overstimulation from the buttplug. I quickly turn it off, making him sigh in relief. Jimin tells Jungkook that he can't cum yet but turns around on the boy taking his length into his mouth bobbing in time with my thrusts. I move faster and Hobi moves to make out with Jungkook to muffle the noises that escape the bunny's mouth. Jungkook can't take all the overwhelming sensations anymore cumming inside Jimin's mouth. His muscles tensing up making his ass tighter than it already was. With a few more rough thrusts I cum inside him.

After all that it was completely silent in the room, beside the heavy breathing from everyone catching their breaths. We all look at each other and begin to giggle even though Jungkook and Taehyung are both really tired and still tied up. I untie Kookie and Hobi does the same for Tae. We all catch our breath and start getting up except for the two punished boys.

Hobi starts cleaning up the toys while Jimin changes the sheets. I take first Tae then Kookie to the bathroom and draw them a bath. When I'm back to the room everything is back to normal and Hoseok and Jimin are trying to push Tae's bed against mine creating a bed big enough for all of us to sleep in. We all make our way to the bathroom and see the two have already fallen asleep. We giggle softly while getting them out and drying them off.

After we got the two sleeping boys back in a fresh pair of boxers we cuddle with them on two big king sized beds.

"I love you all." Is all I say before drifting off to dreamland...