Chapter twelve.

A/N :
Hi readers! Thank you for actually reaching this far. Its encouraging. Please feel free to comment and leave a vote.

ENJOY!😜

Asriel Parker

I stared at the name of the bar I stopped by. It was faded and I could not see the name clearly. At least I was sure I was at the right place.

I walked in and looked around. It was okay. I made a mental note to myself. 'Come back here for a drink one day.'

I went to the bar tender who stared at me weirdly. Was he checking me out? He was taller than me by almost eight inches and his beardy face was covered in tattoos.

"He is back there." He said gesturing to the door I assumed led to the kitchen.

"Press button twice." He added. I followed his instructions and went into the room. It was dark but I could make out the small metallic button right next to the door. I pressed it twice.

After two seconds, part of the wall opened up revealing another room.

A secret night club?

I walked in and the walls immediately closed behind me. The place was changing colors from red to magenta to green to red again.

It was flooded with naked women and drunk men cheering loudly. As I walked further into the bar, I spotted a few people making out and pole dancers, both male and female.

A woman wearing only red lingerie walked up to me while twirling her blond hair with her index finger. I turned to avoid her but was met by three other women.

They smiled instantly, showing their white teeth contrasting their black lipstick. Why was it black anyway?

"Hi handsome, haven't seen you here before." The first blond purred behind me as she ran a finger along my spine.

I was not in the mood to answer them, I knew what I wanted and it was not horny slutty looking women.

I ignored the other words they said to me as I pushed through the crowd of people.

I was followed by more women and at some point, men. They thought me turning down the women meant I was gay.

I shuddered at the thought.

Not even Asaiah would like the place - and he liked women and parties.

I noticed a man in his late thirties seated at the corner with women and men all over him. I smiled instantly as I approached him.

I was glad to see a face I recognized given the circumstances. He saw me approaching and gave a hearty smile.

"Azzřiel." He said loudly. There was a way he pronounced my name. Stressing the 's' and emphasizing the 'r', he made it sound weird. He was Mexican anyway.

"Hello Mariano." I said. He stood up, roughly pushing the women on him to the floor.

"Go." He ordered them. They stood up and scampered away while looking at me strangely.

"Come." Mariano said to me. I followed the man to the furthest back where there was another room. The room had a spiral staircase that led lower and lower into some unknown darkness.