Theodore Robert Bundy

Aka Ted Bundy..

************

Asriel was standing while leaning against the hospital wall. I had called an ambulance immediately I saw Stella land in Asriel's arms unconscious.

We were at the hospital's waiting area along with three other people. All of us in silence. From my peripheral line of vision, I watched Asriel's tense frame.

He seemed to be contemplating on just how 'great' his night was going. We had been at the hospital for hours with no news from the doctor.

Asriel pushed himself from the wall and walked towards me, hands in his pockets and head low.

"You okay Asriel?" I asked as he sat down next to me.

"Yes, I am fine." He said lowly. He seemed worried. His head was bowed low and his hair was messy from running his hand through it numerous times.

"Thank you by the way." He added, still looking down. I looked at him in curiosity.

"What for?" I asked. He looked at me with an all knowing smirk. His eyes were a light shade of brown.

"For spying on Stella and I. Who knows what would have happened if you did not. My mind was not even functioning right by then."

I was hot cheeked again, even though he was no longer looking at me. 'Asriel Parker knew I was spying on him. How cute.' I thought to myself.

"Why were you spying on us?" He asked casually. I just shrugged. I didn't have an answer, and thank goodness he didn't push the topic further.

"What does the light brown mean?" I asked suddenly. I realized it was a stupid question immediately it left my mouth. Asriel was silent besides me. Stupid me.

"Sadness." He answered after a long time of silence. He was clearly uncomfortable with talking about his color changing eyes so I dropped the topic, even though I wanted to know why they changed color.

We both stood up simultaneously when the lady doctor who took Stella came into the waiting area. She was very beautiful and slender in a way that suited her. Her short curly black hair contrasted her pale skin but still looked good.

Her eyes were on Asriel and she started smiling like a fool. 'Yes woman, I know he is hot but eyes off.' I said in my head. No idea why.

"Is she okay?" Asriel asked clearly oblivious to the lustful look the doctor was giving him.

"Yes, she was only given a drug to make her sleep. She will be up in the next five to six hours." She explained while batting her stupid pretty lashes.

"Can we take her home?" I asked. She looked at me as if only noticing me for the first time and her smile evaporated.

"I'm afraid not miss. We have never encountered this drug before so we have to keep her here for close monitoring." She answered professionally. Nothing like the way she spoke to Asriel.

"You can come back later on today and ask for doctor Daniels. I'll come right up." She said to Asriel, her smile back on.

"What's wrong with just asking for miss Barralong's room?" I asked. Flirt.

She just shrugged at me dismissively. Asriel thanked her with a smile and turned to face me.

"Let us go home now." He said to me. I nodded and threw a glance at the now frowning doctor before walking out with Asriel.

We got home in total silence. I would have spoken up but Asriel didn't seem to be in the mood. Asriel walked straight to his room and I did the same.