|57| ~A Midnight Swim ~

Start from the beginning

We are standing face to face, but his hands are roaming everywhere, exploring every inch of my skin. It's cold outside but I'm burning up inside and out. My soul is being fried to a crisp just because I'm being touched by him. He's touching me like I've never been touched before.

The experience alone causes my heart rate to increase in speed. Not to mention the fact, that there is this look inside of his bloody red eyes that I can't ignore. I can see the want that Cyrus holds for me. I can tell that he wants to do more than just touch me.

"No baby," acknowledges my mate as he molds his lip down on to my lips before his tongue begins to tangle with my tongue.

Oh, the taste of him on my tongue... The feel of his warm hands exploring my bare skin.... Cyrus. Oh, my Goddess! I'm so blessed. I moan against his lips. That's all I can do. His sweet tasting lips and savory tongue has me tongue twisted.

Way to soon, Cyrus slips his tongue from out of my mouth and then begins to gently peck my lips with his soft and plumped lips. "To say that you can see what I want to do to you would be an understatement. This isn't a simple matter of what I want to do, Embry.

This is a matter of what I'm going to do to you and how many naughty ways that I will do them," he breathes into our kiss.

"Ask me, baby?" He adds in, a second later while running his delicious tongue across my bottom lip.

"Ask me what I'm going to do to you and how I'm going to do it?" his question leaves me speechless.

How could I ever respond to that?

"Embry," breathes out my mate seconds later with a moan like whine, sounding rather desperate, but yet rather sexy if you ask me. Judging by the sound of his voice tone one may even assume that he can't live without me.

"I can't, baby," he's in my head again. Tiny tingles prickles along my spine as my sensitive ears take in his words.

"I can't live without you and I never will. Now be a good girl and tell me what I want to hear,"

"What do you want to hear?" I question him as he begins to nibble on my now swollen bottom lip.

"That is such a silly question, Sunshine," answers Cyrus before his tongue reenters my mouth, making me moan... "I want to hear you beg me to do whatever I want to do to you,"

"And what might that be," I dare to ask as my tongue continues to follow the lead of his tongue.

Cyrus slowly removes his tongue from out of my mouth and then his lips curve into a sheepish grin against my lips."I'm going to make love to you, Embry. Then, I'm going to fuck you slowly before I fuck you senseless," he breathes into my mouth.

"Is there a difference," I muster up the courage to ask him after a while.

"I can show you better than I can tell you," He says before his skillful tongue licks over the both of my lips, making my heart drop. Oh, my Goddess! All of a sudden, I'm shitting bricks. Please! Excuse my French but it is the truth. That is exactly how I feel.

The brave girl that I just pretended to be not even a seconds ago has run away. She's fled!

Embry is back and Embry is not afraid to admit that Embry is scared. Do you see what I mean? When I'm scared, I tend to talk about myself in a third person point of view.

"Don't be afraid, sunshine," soothes my mate as he moves his lips from off my mouth, and then begins to place gentle but firm kisses inside the crook of my neck.

A few seconds later, Cyrus lays his head on my shoulder, takes a deep whiff of my scent and then whispers his next words into my bare skin. "I'm going to start off nice and slow," he advises as he runs a single finger down my spine, giving me the sweet tingles once again. Oh, my Goddess! What have I gotten myself into?