Chapter 11

I can feel the wind blowing my hair In all directions. I can feel my heart beating in my chest. My eyes are shut tight. I'm to scared to open them. To scared to see what's bellow. To scared realizes  who's hand I am holding and not planning to let go. I keep waiting for the crash of the water but it never comes.

I keep waiting but what after what feels like an hour I open my eyes. We weren't falling. we were actually on some kind tiny boat. I really don't know boat terms.

I look around and I notice the reason I didn't feel the impact. I was practically sitting on there laps. I hide my face into whoever was on my left arms.

"Are you ok their princess?" Asked a disembodied voice.

I open my eyes and I find myself being watched by both of guys and let's just say it's not Erick's shoulder I am laying on. I move my head off of his shoulder.

"Umm.... you didn't tell me there was a boat down there."

"It must have slipped my mind." He says. 

I smile shakily, trying to not think about that I was laying on his shoulders and he didn't stop me. wow. My life is really sad.

"So how long do you expect this will take?" Erick says.

James  looks at Erick." I'm guessing about 5 hours. "

The boat is a stupid paddle boat so there is two paddles so that means two of us will need to paddle for 5 hours.

I look at both of them. I swear they can read my thoughts because they both say at the same time,"we will take turns."

I start to laugh. it's really awkward because they are just staring at me.

"I'm going to go check to see if their is any food on the boat,"Erick says

He walks over to the other side. it's not that far away. When he is gone hook looks at me for like a few minuets before whispering something.

"Your still holding on to my hand there princess." He whispers

I look down at my hand. He was right. My fingers were locked with his. I pull away my hand fast.

"Sorry," I say.

We say nothing for the next minuet or so until Erick walks over with a blanket.

"No food,but I did find this blanket."

"It looks like a towle." I say.

"It's a good damn blanket, okay!" He yells.

I throw my hands up in the air. He hands it to me. I didn't realize how cold I was until I started to relax. I was shaking wildly. My eyes were also getting heavy.

"Why don't you go rest," Erick says,"you look tired."

I wanted to argue but he was right. I was extremely tired. I went over to one of the seats and I  fell fast asleep. Knowing in 5 hours ill be with Courtney. In g five hours I can stop talking to myself because I think I might be going crazy with my twin around to match my craziness. That's what sisters are for.