Chapter 6

"What!" I say,"your lying to me. Why are you lying to me?!"

She rolls her eyes. "If I was lying to you than how do I know that you and your sister were born on January 10th you were born at nine thirty-five at night. your sister was born at nine forty" or was it the other way around? I have no clue.

"What about Erick," I say.

She looks at me and smiles," what do you want to know?"

I glare at her not sure if I should trust her or believe her," is he my real brother? Where is he. Is he ok? Who is my real dad?"

She laughs," slow down, I can only answer a couple questions at a time. So let's start with your brother ."yes Erick is your real brother. I think you should wait and see for yourself where he is. It's to big to tell you."

I can feel my face getting red. I'm so mad. It's to big to tell me, are you flipping kidding me!? I was abducted by pirates. What's bigger than washing up on a cot covered in blood on a boat?! ! I can't ask to many questions because I can't give away my cover. I sigh,"when can I know?"

"Well I'll tell you after Kyle gets here," she says.

"Kyle? Who is that?" I say.

As if on cue a man comes through the door. He is pretty buff. he is taller than steph but not freakishly tall.

"Let's take her to see Erick. She probably has a lot of questions," Kyle says.

"I told you to wait outside!!" Steph yells.

I sit up fast. feeling dizzy but I push through it. "Is he on the ship?"

He sighs,"yes, he is in the jail on the ship."

My eyes get wide," what! Why?!"

He runs his hair through his blond hair "well, he was working for the biggest captains in the world. One of the most dangerous pirates. he has killed thousands."

"What's his name." I say.

He smiles, " his name is James. you might know him by Hook."

The person who got me the bracelet. I need to see them. If Erick trusts him these people have to be lying to me. Wait hook, that's so funny. I know that must be on purpose to get people attention but that flipping funny. People talkabout him all the time, but I just now got it. Captain hook! Yes! That's just a freaking win right there!

"Can I see these offenders?" I say holding back my laughter.

" Yes, I'll take you there now." he says