Chapter 10

I hate that guy! Why does he have to be so nice! If he wasn't nice it would be easier for me to hate him!!! Ughhh!!!!

I'm walking back through the halls. It is pitch black and I have a hard time finding my way through it. I hear a crunch underneath my shoes. I'm assuming what I am stepping on is broken glass because that goes PERFECTLY with the decor. Or I could be bones, bones would be bad.  Either way I'm freaked out!

Why didn't bozo give me a light or something....because he is a bozo!!

Thank god for my great memory. I am just going off of memory to find my way back....well if I had a great memory I would remember who that stupid guy was with the stupid face!!! Well I guess I kind of do but I know that isn't just it. I know that there is more to this story and I'm going to find out what it is!

I walk through the door where I was staying. Steph was in the room waiting. Bozo wasn't there. Thank god! Not that I like Sheikh much better though. I need to keep my distance. I need to remember what they told me about  her, that she was lying.

" Hey, how'd it go?" She asks.

How can she be so calm. I know she lied to me. Before I left Erick told me to watch my back. I know that she was the one to knock me out now. I know she wanted Alice instead of Courtney.

"Just how I expected it would go. I found out a lot of useful information." I say I stare at her. I can tell she knows I know she is lying to me. She has that look on her face that I recognize. it's my look I give to people....

"Well I'm glad you found what you needed."

I laugh," I found out a little more than I thought I would."

She smiles," I'm going to get water to clean your head."

She walk up to me and touches my forehead." It would be a shame if something like that happened again."

I pull away just a little before she leaves the room. She is flipping crazy! My original thoughts came back to my head. I'm going to die!!! I can't wait till 3! I look around the room. There is only one thing in the room that wasn't completely broken (besides my cot) a clock. The clock was hanging from the wall. there was a giant crack in the middle. The clock says 1. Have I been sneaking for this long?!

Seriously, I cannot wait 2 more hours. I might get killed by super stalker mom and bozo the boyfriend! Ok think Alice, think!!! How do you not get killed?!  I never really had to think about that till now.

Just then bozo and Steph walk through the door......Crap!!! Out of time. I. sooooo out of time.

Steph sits on the cot with me and puts a washrag on my head. I almost start screaming. the burning sensation hurt so bad!! I think I actually blacked out a couple times. This is not water! It feels like it is chemicals burning my skin.

When it was over I asked bozo if I could just fall asleep and skip dinner. Why were we eating dinner so early anyways? well I guess it would be late. I don't know anymore.So when they turned off the lights I sat there in the dark until 2:59. Then I left....

It was easy finding the keys. They should really not put the keys on the wall for every one to see. The hard part was finding which key was which. there were like 40!!

I started with my brothers cell. It took me like 15 minutes before I found the right one. when he got out he took the keys and let hook out on the first try. I look at him and he just shrugs.

We all run together to the main deck. We walk over to the side of the boat. that's when I hear the footsteps.

"What are we going to do?" I say.

James ooks at me and just smiles,"were going to jump."

"Whaa..."

Before I could finish he grabs my hand and pulls me over board the ship with Erick by my side.