Akara and Tanjiro both seemed to have hit it off once Tanjiro greeted your eldest sibling earlier that morning and the two of them have been chatting about various things. Many of the topics that they discussed was family life and also exchanging hardships about being the oldest in their families and caring for the younger ones. 

The next two that seemed to have hit it off was Aiko and Zenitsu. After the two had shared multiple crying sessions that all ranged from sadness to being over dramatic, they had suddenly became buddy-buddy. Some of the conversations that you had picked up from the two was how they both were raving about your many traits and personality. 

And for the last two, it didn't seem like anything was going on just yet. With constant barks of threats and occasional fighting breaking out, Aika and Inosuke were both scarily fighting the other. If there was no bickering happening between the two of them, it was either: Aika occupied with someone else, Inosuke occupied with someone else/something else, or both of them were throwing hands. You and Tanjiro both had to step in and stop them multiple times before they trashed the place. But strangely enough, it seemed like it was their way of bonding.

And with the day finally beginning to leave and night beginning to take it's place, dinner was fast on it's way. Helping around in the kitchen with either preparing the table, cooking, or making sure none of the three boys tripped and fell with hot food; the time to finally eat had suddenly arrived. Taking places at the table, the night began on a lively foot. With Inosuke and Aika still going at it ever since meeting the other, Zenitsu and Aiko both still talking about you that ranged from cuteness to loveliness, and Akara and Tanjiro talking about eldest duties, you ate quietly with your mother. 

Your mother, noticing your mute self, elbowed you gently. "I'm surprised you're not your lively self tonight, are you alright?" Gulping down a spoonful of fried rice, you nodded. "Yeah! I'm just a little nervous about eating with so many people here..." A shy chuckle wiggled it's way out of your throat. Your mother, Emiri, hummed. Now falling silent for a short while, your mother now awkwardly began to speak to you. "So..." Cocking an eyebrow up, "So?" "Which one do you like the most?" You choked suddenly. "W-What?!" You whispered harshly with tight teeth. Your mother now leaned closer to you, "Which of the three boys are you planning on marrying, (Y/N)." 

The stressful night was beginning to approach.

With such a straight forward question shooting itself right into your ears, a rapid wave of red colored your face and ears. Gripping the table, but also quiet enough for no one to notice, "M-Mother! I told you! They're my friends!" 

"Well... I don't know about that, darling..." Your mother placing her index finger on her chin.

"W-What do you mean by that?! I already told you that they're just my friends!" Your voice slightly raising, but going unnoticed by the sheer volume of everyone else. 

"I know when one of my daughters likes a boy, (Y/N). Or in this case, likes three boys." Your mother now held a cocky grin. She now had you in her web.

"N-No! It's not like that! I'm not getting married to anyone!" You had now suddenly captured everyone's attention by your sudden increase in volume. 

"Eh?" Aika spoke out once a thin silence laid itself down. "What do you mean you're not getting married to anyone? Aren't these three males the choices that you brought home for us to decide?" Inosuke, who was surprisingly convinced to take off his boar-mask, looked at your violent sibling with shock in his tea green eyes. "Eh?! I'm not getting married to anyone, you stupid stick!" Aika barked down at the wild male to shut him up, which worked (again, surprisingly). "Anyways, you have my approval for this idiot. He's got a good liking to you, you know that?"