Sunbae

M I N A

Today was the day we'd be joining BTS on that variety show. But before that, we had other promotions to go to.

Our day started pretty early in the morning. We had a sponsor photoshoot and a commercial shoot. After that, we practiced dancing for a while.

Before we had to leave for the show, we washed up and had lunch.

While we were in the car on our way to the studio, I get a text.

Jimin: Annyeong

Jimin: are you on your way here?

It was Jimin-sunbaenim, but I was confused why he texted me privately instead of using the group chat.

Mina: Yes, we're almost to the studio

Mina: but Jimin-sunbaenim,

Jimin: hm?

Mina: why did you message me separately instead of texting our group chat

Jimin: oh? Did I?

Jimin: my apologies Mina-ssi

Jimin: I guess I just saw your name and thought it was the group chat

Jimin: anyways, sorry again, see you soon

I don't know, but something about this wasn't adding up to me.

But we got to the studio a few minutes early. BTS was already there.

"Woah, look who made it!" Hoseok gets up from his seat as he sees us walk in.

"So nice to see you all again." Jihyo greets them.

We chat and catch up a bit before the staff gave us our scripts, though they weren't really scripts, more like concepts of how they wanted the show to go. Usually they just let us say what we want.

They had planned some games, some interview type sketches, and other activities for us to do.

The show starts recording and I try to look as comfortable/casual/confident as possible.

After introductions and a quick 2x speed dance break, they had us play another game.

"Since there are only seven BTS members, Jihyo, why don't you pick seven Twice members to play this game with them." One of the hosts explains.

"Me? Ah okay..."Jihyo looks around at all of us.

She starts listing off names, "Let's see...Tzuyu, Momo, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Sana, Nayeon...and...."

Jihyo looks between Jeongyeon and me. Jeongyeon shakes her head and starts pointing at me.

"Mina."

"Okay. So I'm going to give each of you a number. Someone in the other group has the same number as you. Whoever that is will be your partner for this game." The host goes on.

He hands me a folded slip of paper. I open it to reveal my number.

5.

"Once you find your partner, you two will spin the wheel and get your challenge." The other host moves aside to reveal a big rainbow wheel.

On the wheel were different challenges. There were seven activities: random speed dance, karaoke, limbo, charades, pictionary, random play dance, and a guessing game.