"First of all, I didn't kidnap you, you came willingly, and why wouldn't you? I'm extremely good looking." He smirks "And, we're going to the bar"

"What bar?"

"Our bar."

"Oh, the bar you just told them I wouldn't be coming back to?" I raise a brow, the grin on my face now surely showing

"I simply said you wouldn't be in to work, I didn't say they wouldn't be seeing you there at all." He fires back with a smile

"Okay, you got me on that." I smile back "But what exactly are we doing at this bar?"

"Time traveling."

"Time traveling?" I question with a confused look

"Wait and see Sweetheart, It'll all make sense soon enough."

We arrive at the bar and Easton parks the car in his designated car spot, like a true gentleman he opens my car door for me and takes my hand helping me step out. Once I'm out, he locks the car and we walk hand in hand into the bar.

"So much for not coming in." Kassie grins when she sees us

"She's not working though." Easton points with a smirk

"It's quiet here tonight anyway." she shrugs "What can I do for you? Here for free service?" she giggles

"Something like that" He replies as he pulls out a bar stool for me and places his hand on the small of my back, leading me to the seat.

I take a seat on the barstool and Easton sits down next to me. "Would you like a drink?"

"Sure" I shrug

"The usual," He tells Kassie who turns and makes her way to the back wall to make our drinks.

"Are you going to tell me what we're doing here now?" I question

"Take a look around," He tells me

I look up from our spot and then back at him "This right here, this exact spot is where you and I met for the first time, and If I remember correctly, you didn't like me very much."

Giggling softly I shake my head "I did so like you, I thought you were cute, I just couldn't allow myself to fall all over you now could I?"

"And why not?"

"Because you already had such a big head, you didn't need me to add to it."

"Hey" he frows with a laugh, then shakes his head "No you're right, I know I'm good looking."

"See." I giggle

"Drinks love birds" Kassie slides our drinks across to us."

I pick up my glass and take a long sip. When I think about it, Easton and I have had a lot of first here. This is the first place we met, we shared our first laughs together here, he taught me how to dance here, and this is the place I first had sex in a semi-public place.

"Ready?" He questions with a smile as he stands up and holds out his hand

"For?" I take his hand and stand up.

He leads me to the back office, and pushes the door open, flicking the lights on. The room is then revealed.

Fairy lights are strung on the roof, the office desk turned into a table for two with a bunch of roses in a glass vase in the middle of it, and as we enter, Easton presses play on the speaker, soft music beginning to play.

"East, what is all this?" I ask looking around stunned

"I wanted to surprise you, I wanted to do something nice for you and show you how much I love you."