[7] Dance

Drinking last night was not the best idea, but at least Easton's head should be feeling as bad as mine this morning and if I'm lucky he'll go easy on me. 

After taking a quick shower, fixing my hair and pulling on some comfortable clothing I make my way down the stairs and out the door. 

Claire didn't come home last night, she went home with the guy she'd been making out with, but she sent me text messages to let me know she was okay which I was thankful for. I'm all for being free and doing what you what, but I've watched too much law and order to let my friend go home with some random and not worry all night. 

After a short drive, I reach the bar once more. Easton's matte blue Lamborghini parked in its usual spot. I park my car one spot away from his and make my way inside. 

"Hello," I call out as I lock the door behind me like I'd done the day before. 

"Office." He yells 

I make my way into his office where I find him swamped in paperwork. 

"You're early again, see this is why you're my favourite employee." he grins 

"You look like you could use a hand?" I point to the paperwork 

He shuffles all the papers together and moves them to the side. "Nothing I can't get to later." He stands up from his seat "How's your head this morning?"

"A little sore," I admit 

"Shots will do that sweetheart." He grins and exits the office making his way into the bar area. 

I follow closely behind and lean against the bar. Easton once again lines up some glasses and begins to explain different types of alcohol to me, and shows me how to make a few more drinks.

"I think we'll call it day." He says as he checks the time on his watch. 

"Thank goodness, you're making my head hurt." I laugh softly looking up at him.

"You made your own head hurt." He rebuts. "Come." He walks to the lunchroom 

Once again I follow him into the room, I instantly make my way over to the large lounge and sit down rubbing my temples. 

"Here, take these." He hands me some aspirin and a bottle of water. 

"Thanks." I smile softly taking it from him. I remove the lid to the water and wash down the pills. I put the lid back on the bottle and turn to Easton who is now sitting next to me. "Your sister told me you don't usually train your new employees." 

"I don't." 

"So why me?" 

"Because I have the time, and I thought it might be nice to do something around the place." He laughs. "Why did you never learn to dance?" He changes the subject quickly 

"I never had anyone to teach me," I tell him truthfully

"Oh?" he questions with a raised brow

"Isn't this the part where you ask for my life story?" 

"I would never ask, but if you'd like to share I'd like to listen." 

I've never had someone give me an out like that before, usually, they just question away and I answer what they want to know, but for some reason, even after being given an out I feel like I can share a part of me with him. 

"I didn't have anyone to teach me because I lost my parents when I was thirteen years old." I pause, this is usually the part where people say, oh I'm so sorry I had no idea, but he doesn't he stays quiet and lets me talk which I'm thankful for.