[38] Baby Mamma

We arrive home after spending hours at the hospital with baby Oli and neither of us can wait for him to come home so we can spend even more time with him. 

The idea of babies has been swirling around in my mind for months now. Easton and I have only known each other just over a year, and our on again off again relationship seven months, but I know he's the person I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. 

Sitting on the kitchen bench, I scroll through the photos on my phone and smile at the images taken at the hospital. 

"What are you smiling about?" Easton asks with a grin as he makes his way into the room. 

"Just looking at how cute you are with baby Oli." I gush 

"You've been talking about babies a lot lately, you're very clucky." He grins as he reaches me and spreads my legs standing in between them 

"I know." I sigh softly and put my phone down next to me, then place my hands on his shoulders 

"Are you ready for children, is that what you're trying to tell me here?" 

"East no, I would never push you into anything, I-" He presses his lips to mine 

"Becuase if you're ready, I'm ready." He pulls back and looks into my eyes 

"Wait, are you telling me you want a baby?" I ask shocked

"Would it be such a bad thing?" He raises a brow 

"You actually want a baby?" I ask again 

"What would you say if I said yes?"

"Let's do it." I say with a smile

"Yeah?" 

Pulling him close I kiss him with an open mouth quickly, roughly, yet lovingly

"Let's take this to the bedroom baby mamma" He mumbles into the kiss before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. 

The second we reach the bedroom, he places me down on the bed gently and pulls my dress over my head, throwing it to the floor. He removes his own shirt and pants and then lays over me, pressing his lips to mine once again. 

Something about this is very different from every other time we've had sex, he's gentle and taking his time, it's as if he's savoring every moment, every kiss, every touch. 

Slowly he removes my bra and takes his time, kissing down my neck and chest. Once he reaches my panties he removes them slowly and takes his time once again to kiss up the side of my thigh and back up my body. 

"I love you, Aubrey." He takes a moment to study my face

"I love you, Easton." 

Slowly he removes his boxer shorts and slowly slides into me. He rocks his hips slowly against mine, keeping his eyes on mine the entire time. It's then it hits me, this is the difference between sex and making love.

"Good morning sleepy head." Easton says with a smile 

"Morning." I groan softly and snuggle my head into his chest

"Amara called while you were sleeping, she and Oli are going home in a couple of hours so we can go and visit them tonight if you like." 

"Of course I want to visit them, is that even a question?" I smile up at him and press my lips to his. 

"You know Sweetheart I was thinking." He takes a deep breath. "Last night we decided we wanted a baby." 

"Have you changed your mind?" I ask sadly