[29] Office

Aubrey's POV:

"This place is amazing boss, you've done such a good job." Kassie smiles as she makes her way back to the front of the bar. 

"I'm glad you like it," Easton replies with a soft smile "If you need anything else I'm sure you'll let me know." 

"I'd like to request a popcorn and cotton candy machine in the lunchroom if you don't mind." 

"This is a fairground, Kassie." He laughs as we walk over to the bar hand in hand. 

"But it could be." she grins "The car park is huge, we could totally put bumper cars and giant wheel in." 

"It's official, you not working for two months has sent you crazy." He laughs softly and shakes his head. 

"Did you see my office?" I ask with a smile

"I did, it's very nice, you should go and see it for yourself."

"That was our next stop on the tour." Easton grins and checks his watch "The rest of the girls should be here very soon."

"I'll let them in." Kassie shrugs. 

"Let's go." He places his hand on the small of my back and leads me to office. 

Once we reach the door, he opens it and holds it, allowing me to walk in first. 

"This is stunning." I admire as I walk into my brand new office. 

It's in a similar location, towards the back of the building but now on the other side of the hall, located right behind the bar room. The floors are dark hardwood and the walls in dark grey, the furniture is all high gloss white and my chair as well as the lounge that's been added are matching black quilted leather.

As I look around the room I notice another door off to the side. "What's this?"

"I know it's not something you want to talk about it, but if anything was to ever happen again, use this door it'll lead you right to the car park and you can leave safely." 

"Y-you think it's possible there could be another shooting?" I ask as I swallow a dry lump in my throat. 

"I didn't necessarily mean a shooting, but what if there was a fire, an evacuation, anything that requires you to leave quickly and safely." 

"That makes sense." I nod looking up at him. "Thank-you." 

"For?" 

"For taking care of me, and looking out for me." 

"I'll always take care of you baby, I'll never let anything happen to you" 

His words spark something within me. I've never had anyone who protects me as he does, who cares for me as he does. He seems to be always thinking about me and what will make things easier on me. 

"Easton," I say quickly

"Yes?" 

"I love you." 

Instantly my back is against the wall and his lips on my neck. I moan softly as his hand reaches for my throat, I love it when he takes control like this but right now, I want to be in control. I want to show him how thankful I am for everything he's done for me. 

I push him back onto the couch and straddle his lap. "Is this why you put the couch in?" I purr in his ear. 

"Fuck Aubrey, what's gotten into you?" he smirks up at me. 

"Just this once, let me be in control." I begin to kiss down the side of his neck. 

"Just this once." he groans softly.

I reach for the bottom of his shirt and pull it over his head. I know this is risky, that the girls are arriving at any moment, but I want this way to badly to stop it now. I stand up and make my way over to the door, locking it. I walk the few steps back to Easton who is watching my every move and unbutton my shorts sliding him off first, then I pull my shirt over my head.

I take another step and get on my knees in between his legs. I unbutton them and remove them before straddling him once more and continuing my assault on his neck. 

"Fuck Aubrey." He groans and flips us pressing his lips to mine. 

I flip us back once again quickly. "I'm in control remember." 

"You're such a fucking tease though." He groans 

I begin to kiss his neck once more and run my hands down his perfect tattooed body. Once I reach his boxer shorts, I move my body up and slide them down, then place my hands on my own panties, and slowly and teasingly I pull them down letting them fall to the floor. 

I press my lips to his once more, sliding my tongue into his mouth roughly. As our kissing becomes rougher I feel myself becoming wetter and wetter. I rock my hips against Easton's teasingly and he becomes even harder.

I lower myself down onto his hard length, throwing my head back as I do letting out a soft moan. Easton places his hands on my hips and helps my rock my hips hard against his. I place my hands on his shoulder, digging my nails into them as I ride him hard. 

"Lucky I put in soundproofing huh?" He smirks up at me, smashing his hips hard against mine.

"Lucky," I reply before moaning loudly. 

As our sex gets harder, I dig my nails into his shoulders harder, my moaning becoming louder well. I can feel myself getting closer and closer to my orgasm, as I clench my walls around his hard length and ride him harder. 

"Fuck." He grunts softly as he reaches for my hair and pulls it hard as he tangles his fingers in it. 

I ride him harder and harder, riding out my orgasm as it hits me hard, slowing down my pace a little, but not completely. Within seconds Easton releases with a low groan and I slow my movements right now until we're no longer moving, but still in our position. 

"Did you mean that?" Easton questions as he places his hand on my cheek. "That you love me?" 

"Yes Easton, I do, I love you," I tell him honestly as I rest my nose on his. 

"I love you too."