We hear Astro following behind. Silver is quick and agile as she runs through the woods jumping over fallen tree stumps and rocks. 

Astro pulls alongside us and I feel Silver's pride puff up her chest. Before she gives a cheeky bark and moves her legs faster still pulling away from our mate.  I chuckle knowing she is enjoying herself. 

Just as we break through the trees into a meadow Astro pounces onto our back. Taking Silver down and rolling in the grass.  I feel her excitement grow at being caught by her mate. 

'Lucas, I'm not letting Silver and Astro mate before we have' I shout through the link fighting Silver for control. 

'Silver, I promise I'll let Astro mate with you but not before Lucas and I have' I swear to her. 

She lets me take back control reluctantly.  We watch as Lucas fights for control over Astro.

Finally, Lucas is given control after he promised Astro, he could mate Silver also. Still in wolf form we turn and start walking back the way we came. 

'Well our wolves like each other' I say to break the silence. 

I hear Lucas chuckle in my head 'yes Astro likes your wolf very much. He also wants to be let out a little when we mate' he tells me. 

I can't help but laugh, which sounds like my wolf is wheezing. 

'I'm sure Silver will want to come out a little too' I assure him.  

We begin to run back to his house and when we get back to his back yard where we left our clothes. I shift and pull on my T-Shirt followed by my panties. I hear Lucas pull on his boxes and turn towards him. 

"I'm going to eat the rest of my sandwich, brush my teeth again and then go back to bed" I say walking back into his house. 

I stop and raise my nose sniffing the air just as two rogues jump out from the shadows and attack us. They don't stand a chance against us as I dodge the rogue attacking me and then quickly turn shifting just my jaws and claws and clamp my jaw down hard on the side of his neck while my claws push into his back and stomach. 

I bite down hard and listen as his heart slows as the final beats beat, we hear him rasp.

"He's coming for you." 

I unlatch my teeth from his throat as Lucas drags the other one outside and holds him down with the half of him that shifted. Two guards come and drag him away to the cells. Lucas shifts back to his human form and walks to me checking me for any wounds. 

"I'm fine Lucas, sorry I killed within your home" I apologise looking at the blood all over the floor. 

"Not the first time it's happened. I wonder who he meant is after you?" he changes the subject as other wolves come and take the dead rogue away and more come and clean up the mess quickly and efficiently. 

 We walk upstairs and I strip my bloody T-shirt off me as I step into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I pull my panties off as I step into the glass shower leaving the bathroom door open. 

"I think it is the one the seerer warned my parents of" I say washing away the blood and cleaning my skin with soap to help get rid of the smell. 

I hear the shower door open and close and Lucas steps up behind me. I move so he can have the water fall on him as well. 

"He's going to have a bloody problem then.  As he's not getting you" he growls. 

I smile to myself feeling safe even though we have just been attacked. 

"If you let me go with you tomorrow to question him. I can get answers that you wouldn't get if you try and beat it out of him." 

Lucas's hand fall on my hips "alright we will find answers tomorrow" he whispers in my ear. 

I can't help but lean into his touch "I think I'm all clean" I breath trying to keep myself in check.

Lucas shuts off the water and takes my hand turning to leave the shower I allow him to pull me out.  He takes a large fluffy towel from a shelf and turns towards me.  I let him take his fill of looking at me as I'm doing the same to him. I feel my arousal damped my core and see I'm not the only one getting aroused. 

"I've been watching you sleep for a week and the only thing I wanted to do was sink into your silky depth" he growls. 

Some part of my brain realises, I was out of it for a week before waking up. Most of it though is taken with the hardening sight of Lucas's arousal. I swallow and then lick my lips as I look up into his now dark passion filled eyes. 

"Tell me now, if you want to stop?" Lucas warns

I instead move into his arms and jump wrapping my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck. Our lips meet and we both growl and fight for dominance. I let him win the battle of dominance as my hands start to travel along his body. He turns and walks towards the bed. He lays me down and takes my hands and folds my fingers around one of the wooden spindles of the headboard. 

"Keep your hands there, until I tell you to let go?" he says making my eyebrows rise and a give him a little smile before his lips crush mine. 

His hands travel over every inch of my body making me wither and moan.  My hands tighten around the wood as his lips travel down my throat and sucked and nip at the place where he'd mark me.  

My core is drenched and throbbing as he moves down my body to my breasts. 

"Let me touch you?" I demand 

"Not yet" he growls. 

I grip the wood tighter and tighter until it splinters in my hands.

"Ops" I smile up at him and he tightens his eyes as he sees my mischievous smile. 

I'm flipped over quickly to my stomach and he smacks my butt twice in quick succession.  I jump up quickly turning and pushing him onto his stomach.  I smack his butt twice just as hard as he did to mine. 

He is so shocked, that he lies there not moving.  

I lay down and whisper in his ear "you haven't asked, if I like it rough and we don't really know each other enough, for that just yet.  Do it again and I'll move to another bedroom." I get up and climb into the bed and pulling the blanket over me.  

Please vote, comment and enjoy ✨😊