We Got This

Haileys age:27
Twins age:13
Jacksoms age:3

Hailey handed over Jackson to Susie who held his little hands in here as he giggled. He loved his aunts.
"Ok and you have my number. Call of you guys need anything. It shouldn't be long. I left you guys pizza in the fridge you'll just have to reheat it."
Susie laughed casually.
"We got this. Trust me. Winnie and I will take great care of our nephew." Susie replied putting Jackson down.

Hailey had a big meeting at her job which would determine her entire future. She used to upload videos when she was younger, but having a kid meant she needed a reliable paycheck. Even her fathers focused more on the radio show than their channels. YouTube was supposedly making a comeback, but she wanted to see it be strong before she leaped head first. She had a kid who needs her and she didnt want to put him at risk.

"Ok. Love you guys. By baby." Hailey said kissing her son goodbye and leaving.

Susie led Jackson to the lounge where Winnie sat with all the toys they pulled out earlier for Jackson.

It had everything. There was books they could read, his favorite blocks and even toys the twins used to play with.

Jackson squealed and began playing with his toys as Winnie played along, Susie heated up the pizza and the three of them snacked on the slices of bread, sauce and cheese, even though Jackson's was cut to where he wouldn't choke.

The girls were having a blast with their nephew.

Meanwhile at the meeting Hailey was twitching silently in her seat as her boss discussed her new position and role for the company. It was like a step backwards in the career all so her colleague could get ahead.
"Excuse me do I get a say about my role for the company?" Hailey asked.
Her boss laughed.
Then she stood up.
"Its not fair. I have worked here longer and you are pushing me backwards. And for less pay. I have a kid you know."
"Not my problem" her boss replied.

Hailey gritted her teeth then grabbed her bag.
"Where are you going?"
"Back to where I belong. I quit!" Hailey said leaving her superiors on shock and disbelief.

She drove home silently, realizing what she had done. She realized she had to take a chance on YouTube. That job wasnt who she was. She belongs with her kid and making memories like her fathers did on the internet.

If they figured it out, so can she.

She came to her fathers house and knocked on the door. Susie opened it.
"Aww we dont want him to leave yet. Papa and Dad got home and they need him.." Susie complained.

Hailey nodded.

"We arent going anywhere yet. Go play with him now." Hailey said.

She followed Susie into the lounge and saw her fathers sitting on the couch holding Jackson while the girls continued to entertain him.

She was so loved. Her kid was so loved.
She rubbed her pregnant belly and smiled. No one knew she was expecting another. She hasnt told them yet.

Phil smiled at his daughter.
"So how was the meeting?"
"Oh I quit. But it's ok. Jackson and I got this. And anything else that comes or way." Hailey replied.

She had everything she ever needed to be successful.

A/N hey sorry for the lack of updates on here. If I'm being totally honest I was dealing with a lot of emotional stress over the past year so thank you to anyone who has stuck around. I'm uploading again on my youtube channel and a while ago I asked for questions for a Q&A which I will use soon, but if the time in between has led to you guys developing new or different questions for that feel free to comment them here as I will give shout out on my channel to those who ask questions.

My YouTube channel is NovasMusicLife and go check it out.
Here is a link to my last video I posted not too long ago
https://youtu.be/WJ7ZI0-ggC4
And go put on Notifications so you wont miss another one of my videos.

Anyways I love y'all and I hope you have an awesome day. Byez