Hooked

Haileys age: 16
Twins age: 1 1/2
Suggested by @Hahahahahaha1234567

Trigger warning: this prompt is really triggering. Mentions of drug addiction, pressuring, depression and anxiety. If these trigger you please don't read this as your mental state is way more important than this. If you know someone who is suffering mentally, I hope you support them and realize the options available to you.

Hailey walked down the street with her hands in her pockets. Her fingers twiddle around, avoiding the pain in her hands that she held. She needed it. She didn't want to need it but she does.

She remembers the day this all started . It started at that party about a year ago. She was out with a guy named Derek and she remembered ths look in his eyes. How he looked at her as bait. Like a pawn to be used in his game.

"So Hailey. You a good girl or are you like us?"
"What do you mean?"
"Hailey, if you love me you'll drink this."
Staring at the drink it reeked of vodka. Gagging, the drink stared back, eyes like daggers waiting for a cave and a sip to be taken.
"So are you going to? If your scared you can take these with it. Makes it all go down smoother."
Drink in one hand, pills in another, the moment the liquid left the cup and through the lips was the last clear picture of the night.

Hailey left that party with a headache and half of her belongings. She had a purse with her when she went, but it never returned with her.

She kept having headaches unless she had more of those pills. Now she had the pills in her hand, walking alone. Feeling used and broken.

She couldn't remember what had happened that night. Did she lose her virginity, did she take other drugs. What was she capable of when her decisions were made impulsively.

She felt tears leave her eyes as she walked. She was almost at her favorite park. It was very quiet and secluded. No one would look for her there.

"Hey." Derek said from behind her.

Hailey froze but didn't turn around.

"The gang is coming by and thought we'd have some fun. You interested?" He asked slyly like he did at the party.

She hid her hands in front of her and shivered.
"No I'm good."

He approached her and turned her around quickly. She cowered to the side.
"Why not?" His eyes were angry and empty.
"Because that party and you ruined my life. I never want to see you again." Hailey said breaking free of his grasp and began running.

He wanted her to be intoxicated that night. She remembered now. She remembered how he pinned his friend on her, and how they all made passes on her. She remembered how exposed she felt, even with her coat on. She remembered how one guy was taking it too far and he just watched. He watched her suffer and she remembers that feeling in her heart when she realized what was happening.

She was lucky to have left that night before anything more could've happened to her.

He grabbed her waist. She turned around and punched him in the nose, making him bleed.
"What the hell is wrong with you. You had fun remember?"
"No you had fun. I am haunted every night because I didnt know people could do that to each other." Hailey replied. She ran off crying.

She still had the pills in her pocket, and they felt like a weight pulling her towards that party and Derek.

She ran into the park and onto the bridge. She turned around and saw he stopped following her. She grabbed the pills in her pocket and pulled them out. She studied them closely, each edge crafted into a swallowable, regrettable mistake. She chucked it into the lake and sobbed into her hands. Her arms shook violently.

Then her phone rang. It was Phil.
"Papa." Hailey said, sniffling.
"Baby girl what's wrong?" Phil asked worriedly.
"Papa I've let you down. I'm a mistake." She said. She was full on sobbing now.
"Sweetie where are you?" Phil asked.
"The park..." Hailey chocked out. She sat there sobbing into the phone. Phil was still on the line. He was doing his best to not cry himself.

Then Hailey felt arms wrap around her. It was Dan.
"Dad!" She cried.
"Hailey, omg it's ok. I'm here now. I got you."
"Derek, he convinced me it was a good idea." Hailey sobbed.
"Hailey. I caught Derek trying to get a girl to come with him and he was holdign drugs. After the party you have been acting weird. Then Phil called you and I knew something was up. It's ok. Hailey I got you. We can fix this and you'll be ok."

Hailey smiled into his arms. Her father's always save her when her world crashes down. Dan kept a tight hold of her knowing that everything would be alright now she was in his arms.

A/N ok so this was very sad. I tried to do as close to the suggestion as possible. You guys are amazing and I hope you enjoyed this story and a much light hearted one is coming soon. Also if you haven't already check out my YouTube channel NovasMusicLife and Subscribe as I have a whole bunch of cool videos planned for my channel. Have a wonderful day. Byez.