Sex, Lies, and the Drug Game ch1

Before I start I just want to say that my story can be found on quizilla. That is were you can see pics of the cast. :) Just go to quizilla.com and type in 'Sex, Lies, and the Drug Game' and my story will appear. You can also read it on there.

~Prologue~

For some odd reason I always fantasies about how my life could be in a happy home with a family that loves me and cares, who sit down and have dinner together every night. But then I think again. "'Would I really be happy living in that type of environment?" I grew up in Manhattan with my Puerto Rican step mom ' I just call her Carla' and Italian dad ' He likes me to address him by Boss or Valandro but I still call him Dad even though I rarely see him. I still have no idea what he does even though I have been living with him for six years.

I moved in with my father when I just turned 11 and my mom decided to shoot a bullet in her mouth and out through the back of her skull. In truth I was glad she did. I know it sounds wrong and messed up but at the same time I found out that I wasn't a bastard, no thanks to her. I also was able to escape her boyfriend that had molested me for as long as I could remember. I still hold resentment towards her, she knew what was going on and yet she let it happen time after time and honestly if she hadn't of pulled the trigger on herself I would have on myself but the past is the past and I don't really care to venture into it.

My name is Dalia Francesca and I am a seventeen year old that has a shitty past but a bright future, or so I like to think.

I have a fantastic boyfriend name Ben and gorgeous best friends named Sandy and Pete and my life is about to become front and center.

chapter 1

I sat on the railing of the balcony outside my room looking down at the busy people below.

"D come on get down from there, you know how I feel when you sit up there like that." Sandy said watching me carefully from the door. It was a pretty cool summer night here in Manhattan and I absolutely loved it. The breeze was just right and the sky was lit up to a perfect sight.

"Come on Sandy it isn't that bad. Why not join me?" I asked looking back at her and starting to rock back and forth on the railing.

"Dalia." Sandy exhaled sharply as I leaned forward while letting go of the rail.

"Come on Sandy you know I have more skills than that." I said with a small giggle as I continued to rock back and forth.

"Please get down Dalia, for me." I could feel Sandy's eyes burning into my back so I reluctantly swung my feet back over and dropped onto the platform of the balcony.

"Happy now?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes." Sandy said while putting her hand over her chest as she inhaled. "Your the only person I know that sits on railings and dangles there feet from over 35 stories in the air." Sandy said as she slid the door open to my room.

"Sorry for being a unique person." I laughed while beginning to search for my phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking for my phone I just remember that I needed to call Ben." I said while getting on my hands and knees to look under my bed.

"It's by the TV in the living room." Sandy said while looking at her nails.

"How do you know?" I asked while opening my drawers.

"OK don't listen to me and keep looking in the wrong places."

"Alright fine." I huffed in defeat.

As soon as we got to the living room I saw my phone right by the TV where Sandy had said.