Sex, Lies, and the Drug Game ch 19

Dalia's POV

Fear; to be afraid of something or someone that is usually dangerous, painful, or threatening. Fear... I had this feelig before, it wasn't new, infact it was pretty old. Like an old toy I had almost forgotten about.. almost.

I lied awake in a small dark area maybe as big as a closet. I tried to remember what had happened the night before or maybe a few hours before; but I was clueless. I dind't know where I was or the time and date. The room was pitch black, and with the limited moving space began to make me feel claustrophobic. At first I thought I had been drinking the night before and it just got out of hand but; that feeling... That feeling of knowing that something is terrible wrong made my heart pound. My head hurt and I had a medium size lump on the side of my head that explained just a little bit of the pain.

The small hot room reminded me of the hot nights when my mom was working late and Marvin, her long time boyfriend, was watching me. Making me come inside and stop playing with the other little kids in my neighborhood. Making me get cleaned up and go to my room around five in the afternoon. Making me undress infront of him and expose my young body to him. Making me....

A door swung open and light spewed from its entre way.

"Come, girl." A deep voice said that made me want to be obedient.

I slowly stepped up and followed the voice into a hallway where a browny man was standing.

"You must be Dalia?" The man asked looking me up and down.

fear once again, I felt it's presence in the pit of my stomach. I nodded to confirm my name and I wasn't sure if I was suppose to do that.

    The man walked away and I followed instinctly like a child clinging to his mother. The man stopped infront of a door and nodded his head to the door, silently telling me to enter. With little hesitation I entered into a bedroom that had a bathroom and a small fridge. If had a twin sized bed with a dresser and a clock on it telling me the date and the time. Friday 3:30am. The room was very clean but the hard wooden floors were cold. The room walls were painted a nice quiet shade of pink and a picture of me and my dad at starbucks a few days ago was on the wall. besides that the room was pretty plain.

"What's going on?"  I questioned, looking from the man to the photo of my father and me.

"Your meals will be provided as breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You have some beaverages and snacks in the fridge and the shower has soaps, shampoos, and conditioners. Make yourself at home and if you are good you will be rewarded."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked a little fustrated with my headache and how fast all this was going.

The man looked down at me as if he disaproved my language.

"Can you please just tell me what's going on?" I asked more politely, this time.

"Did you understand my previous statement?"

"Yes, but-"

"Good, that is all you need to know. Be good and you will be rewarded." The man closed the door after his statement, leaving me with more questions and less answeres then what I started out with.

Sandy's POV

My alarm clack blared calling for my attention from sleep. 6:15 Friday. I get to drive the car since my dad doesn't have to take it to work.

Every friday I could drive the school instead of taking the bus in the morning since my dad didn't work on fridays; and the car was mine on the weekends as wel since he didn't work on them either.