Epilogue

You Should be Sad by Halsey

Natasha

11 years later

"Momma!" "Yes little beastie?" "Can we go hunt?" "Did you ask your daddy?" "Oops" he giggles. "Run along now, he's in the room." He runs out and in comes Bryan. "Hey Tasha." "What's on your mind?" "What time are we going down there?" "Mid day." "Thanks!" "Hey babe, David, Jessie and I are going to go out hunting before today" Xander says coming in and I nod giving him a kiss on the lips. They head out and I lean my head on my desk.

I am now twenty seven and Xander and I have been married for eight years now. We have twins, David and Jessie, and they're six. We named David after my father. We were all happy, no drama, no chaos, no other threats. Our non hybrid friends we're still here and we enjoy the company of them.

Today is the nine year anniversary of the end of The Elevated and Blake's death. The whole pack always goes to were it all ended every year. Blake betrayed us but that doesn't mean I don't love him. I loved him and I will continue loving him. I can't let my love drag me down though. I love him but I also love Xander.

Ethan is now twenty six and has been married to Rachel, another hybrid for one year. Rachel gave birth to their daughter, Elisa four years ago. Megan is now twenty and is dating Isaiah. Alex also got married to Xavier four years ago and gave birth to their son Dylan who is three. He wasn't a full breed like Xavier but was a half breed like me because Alex is not hybrid. Daisy is surprisingly dating Hunter. I say surprising because she's like six years younger but love is love and they're happy. Bryan is "happily single" as he says.

I stand up from my desk chair and exit my office. I go down to the mess hall and grab some food. "Alpha" people say as I walk by and I nod with a small smile. I go to the family table where the whole family is. We have a set table but we can choose to sit wherever we want to. "Tasha sweetie!" "Hi mum" I say hugging her. "Midday?" Megan asked. I nod and eat my food.

Mid day came along and I came down from my office once again. "Let's get moving people!" I yell. "Yes Alpha!" they all replied. We head out and change into our werewolf forms. I lead in front with Xander and our kids. We run and run until we reach our destination. This site was reconstructed into an official proper orphanage. We all enter the building and get greeted with the kids and staff. "They're here!" the kids yell in excitement running to us. "Natasha!" Devon says coming to give me a hug. He's been working here ever since the beginning. We greet some more people and I make my way to the center of the building where Blake remained. The center is a little garden and it's all open.

I walk to the bench closest to Blake and sit. "Been 11 years since I've seen you last. I've missed you. Ethan and Megan are good. Daisy started dating Hunter" I say with a small chuckle. "Oh and Bryan is still 'happily single.' That fool" I laugh. "I miss you and the kids have heard good things about you. What you did was wrong but we miss you. I can never forgive you for killing my father but I can forgive you for wanting to turn. It's what you saw and what you heard all the time when you were there. You helped me be who I am today and I thank you for that. You helped me take out the beast within. I'm the new Alpha" I stand up and swipe my hand on the top of his tombstone.

I walk out and play with the kids until everyone who wanted to go to Blake was done. "Bye everyone! We'll see you next year!" I say followed by some more people. "Bye!" they all wave. Once we exit the building I ask, "to the waterfall?" In response I get howling. "Alright let's go!" We turn hybrid and race our way there.

This is me.

I am a daughter to a human and a hybrid.

I was left to a crooked orphanage which turned out to be a lab.

I saw my boyfriend kill my father.

I discovered my siblings and I were hybrids.

I fell in love with another hybrid.

I destroyed The Elevated with the help of my pack.

I had to kill my ex boyfriend.

I brought out the beast within.

I married a hybrid and had children.

I live happily with my pack, my family.

I am Natasha Diana Queen Ximenez.

I am Alpha.

************
Halsey's new album is just amazing! I can't wait to see her in June! I can't believe it's the end of the book! Now to work on another one! Q&A if there's enough questions.