Chapter 17

Nuestra Cancion by Snow Tha Product

Natasha

I couldn't sleep, I kept tossing and turning. Everyone was already asleep for it was two in the morning. I couldn't take it anymore with everything running through my mind.

I got out of bed and slipped on some Nikes and a hoodie since I only had joggers and a sports bra. I quietly opened and closed the door trying not to wake anyone up. I quietly walked down the hall to the door which led me outside.

I just started running and I heard the leaves quietly crunch. I quickly had my claws out and my eyes were glowing golden and I turned around. "It's just me!" Bryan said lifting his hands. "Don't do that!" I say as I go back to normal.

"What're you doing out here?" "I couldn't sleep" I say as I kept running. "What's wrong" he asks as he runs beside me. "Nothing, I just want to get this over with." "Hey" Bryan says grabbing my arm and stopping us. "You've been pretty distant.  You don't hangout with Alex, Daisy, Hunter, and I as much. What's up?" "It's just very stressful. Everything that's going on, I just want to be done with it" I say as I sit on a fallen tree. "It'll be over soon" he says as he sits next to me. "I guess" I say as I rest my head on my hands.

"Hey what uh... never mind" Bryan says shaking his head. "No tell me." "At the waterfall we..." Bryan trails off. What happened at the waterfall? Oh right, we almost kissed. "We almost kissed. What about it?" "Did that mean anything?" "At the time yes, but now it doesn't really effect me. None of us acted upon it, and because of that, the feeling just kind of faded away. I really did like you, I still do but as a friend." "That does make sense. I guess I was just scared to do something." "Hey it's ok. I hope your fine being friends" I say putting a hand on his shoulder. "Of course it is. As long as I have you in my life I'm happy" he says smiling at me. We hug for awhile until we seperate.

"Hey I have an idea" I say with a smirk. "What is it?" "Let's go back to the waterfall!" "You're crazy. Let's go!" "I want you to hop on my back when I turn" I say as I stand up. "Whatever you say."

I quickly turn into my werewolf form and Bryan hops on. I start running towards the direction of the waterfall. We get there in about an hour and a half. Bryan gets off and I turn back. "That was awesome!" "I know right!"

We just sit by the water and put our feet in. We stayed in a comfortable silence leaning against each other till the sun rose. "It's beautiful" I say admiring the sunrise. "Very." We stayed there for a little bit longer until we headed back. We made it just in time for breakfast.

"Where have you guys been?" Ethans asks raising his eyebrow. "We couldn't sleep so we went out" I simply say. "Sureee" Alex says suspecting something. I roll my eyes with a smile and eat my food.

After I finish my food we all go to my mum's office. I open the door and see my mom sitting behind her desk. I walk in a grab a cup of coffee. I then sit on a chair and put my feet up on her desk.

"So when are going to tell everyone our plan about terminating The Elevated?" I ask my mum. "In two days, so on Saturday. In the meantime we will finish planning." I nod my head.

We go over the route we should take and how we should split up. We agreed on having Megan go in and let Chris and Violet know that we are coming. She would go in at night and into their room, let them know we are there and to get ready to fight, she would come back to us and we would fight first thing in the morning. We were coming from all different directions.

It only took a month to plan. Dad was right, take our time. This is all for him. He died protecting us and we will avenge him.

***********
This chapter was cute to write! I can't wait for the next chapter! Song suggestions accepted! Comment and vote!