Chapter 10

Time In A Bottle by Yungblud

Natasha

I was laying down with Blake playing with his hair. He looked down at me and said, "Natasha, I'm going to find you and kill you." He turned into that beast and I woke up and calmed my breathing down. "Well that wasn't pleasant" I mutter holding my chest.

I carefully get up trying not to wake anyone up since I'm the first one up. I grab my backpack and head down to the lake. Once I get there I see that it isn't just any old lake, it has a waterfall. It's beautiful.

I look in my backpack and take out my extra clothes and a small blanket to use as a towel. I set my stuff down to the side and strip down to my bra and underwear. Of course I'm going for a swim, who wouldn't. It's also early in the morning so we still have time. I get in and the water is cold but I'll manage.

I swim towards the waterfall and go under it. It was amazing. I thought I would never get the chance to do this but yet here I am. I float on my back for a while before I decide to swim. I go under the water and swim back to where my clothes are at.

As I imerge from the water, I see Bryan in his boxers getting into the water. "Oh I'm sorry" I say quickly looking away. I did get a glimpse of his abs though, like just wow. "Yeah, it's fine. Pretty sure it's nothing you haven't seen" he says as he finally gets in the water. "Hey what's that supposed to mean?" I mean he is right but I want to know. "Blake always talked about you. Told me how you were the cheerleading captain, the popular girl. He said that you've had a few boyfriends, but then ended up with him. The quarterback of the football team." "I didn't know Blake talked about me." "He always has." I stay quiet and look down. I remember how normal my life used to be and I missed it. "I'm sorry I brought up Blake" Bryan says as he noticed I was quiet for a while. I smile at him, "come check out the waterfall it's amazing!"

Once we get under it I look up and smile. "It's beautiful" he says. "I know, I thought I'd never have a chance to ever do this." "Well I'm glad you got the chance." I smile at him and float on my back and so does he.

"So tell me how school was for you." "Well I was on the football team, I was the running back. I only had one girlfriend. Lasted for about a year before I broke up with her. She was crazy. She was always all up in my space and if I didn't answer her calls or texts she'll keep on going till I answer. I honestly don't know how I put up with her." We both laughed. "I honestly don't know either."

We stayed in a comfortable silence for a while. His hand gently brushes mine and I turn to look at him. His eyes are closed and so I get an idea. I go underwater and push his back up. He immediately falls underwater but comes back up for air. "Really?" "Sorry it was tempting" I laugh.

He starts splashing me with water and I start splashing him back. I go under water and he does the same. I stick my tongue out at him and he starts swimming at me. I start swimming super fast to the shore next to the waterfall. He grabbed me by the waist before I could get out and dragged me back in. "Nooo" I laugh and try to break free from his grip. I give up and sag my body on his. I lay my head on his shoulder and play with his wet hair.

"Did your mom have hazel eyes?" I ask as I look at his eyes. "Yeah, lots of people said I look more like her. Did only your dad have brown eyes?" "Yeah, my mom had green ones. People say I'm my dad's twin or look more like him. They say I have my mom's smile and additude" I say as I trail my finger to his jaw. "Well I do have to say you look like your dad." I snort and roll my eyes.

He turned to look at me with a smile. I felt something spark between us. The setting added to it. Us under the waterfall, floating together, looking into each other under the sun. I lift my head up off his shoulder and face him properly. Our lips inched closer and were about to touch.

"Nat! Bry! You guys here?!" Of course it had to be Ethan. I chuckle and lay my head on Bryan's chest. "We should head back" I whisper. "Unfortunately" he says and I chuckle. We swim back and there stands Ethan looking around. "We're here dummy" I say getting his attention. "You guys went for a swim?" "Yeah, who could say no to the waterfall" I say. "I wish we still had time so we could swim." "Aw that's a bummer! If you weren't such a sleepy head you would've had time" I tease. "Since what time have you guys been here?" "Well I've been here since sun rise and Bryan got here about thirty minutes later and we've been her for about an hour and a half." "Ok well I'm gonna go check back with everyone else" Ethan says before walking off. "Too bad we couldn't go cliff jumping" Bryan says. "I've always wanted to do that." "Me too."

We get out and I get the blanket. I dry my hair and body with it. I turn around to get my clothes and I see Bryan staring. "What are you looking at" I ask putting a hand on my hip. "What, nothing" he says scratching his neck. "Yeah, whatever. Turn around and change so I can also change." He does as I say and I turn around and quickly change.

I take off my wet underwear and put on a new one and then slip on some joggers. I quickly undo my bra and put on a sports bra. "You done?" I ask. "Yeah." I turn around and he's wearing some joggers and a t-shirt. I grab some socks and slip them on along with my shoes. I then put on a zip up hoodie and leave it open. I quickly brush my hair and put it in a ponytail. Bryan was done already but his hair was all over the place. "Here let me fix your hair" I say starting to brush it. "There" I say as I finish and I move a strand of hair away from his eyes. "We should go" Bryan says. I nod and we grab our things. We walk back to everyone and see them all up eating. I get a sandwich and eat it. I'm honestly getting sick of sandwiches. When we finish we start walking again.

"So I heard you and Bry were at the waterfall" Alex says wiggling her eyebrows. "Nothing happened" I say lightly hitting her. "If you say so."

We kept on walking for about three hours and Ethan came up to me. "How far are we?" I show him the map and point to where we are. He nods and puts an arm around my waist. "Why are you hugging me?" "I can't just hug my sister?" "No, not without doing anything." "Well I guess you're right" he says and starts tickling. I squeal and try to get out of his grip. He tightens his grip and continues to tickle me. I squeal and jump. He grabs me and tosses me over his shoulder. "Help anybody" I say looking at everyone behind us. "You look comfortable" Daisy says. "You little br- AHH" I get cut of by Ethan slapping my butt. "What the hell?!" I say and then I slap his butt. "Put me down" I say hitting his back. He eventually puts me down. I punch him in the arm and he yelps. I walk ahead and stay quiet.

We walked for hours till it was dark. We found a place to sleep. We all piled up and I ended up next to Bryan, wonderful. Just get used to it. He's your friend. I lay down and was going to face the opposite side as him but couldn't because Megan was in the way. I turn on my side and face Bryan. "I can't wait to go back to a regular bed" I say and he agrees. "Goodnight Nat" Bryan says. It got cold and I started to shiver. "You cold?" he asks and I nod. He wraps his arms around me and I lay my head on his chest. I whisper a thanks to him and I fall asleep.

**********
So true story here peeps. My family and I had to eat sandwiches for three days straight for lunch and at first it was good but then like we got sick of it. Anyways song suggestions accepted! Comment and vote!