Chapter 5

Casual Sabotage by Yungblud

Blake

I would have never thought Nat, Eth, and Meg would show up here. Nat's dark brown long hair, her hazel eyes, oh how much I've missed them. And little Meg, ah little Meg. She was a mini Nat, just with a lot more sass. Ethan grew, his dirty blonde-brown locks, hazel eyes, he was now Nat's height.

She was annoyed with Stellar. I mean I couldn't blame her, we all started off like that. I've only seen the outcome of the experiment. It was pretty cool. I decided to just stay quiet. I'll see what I want to do. From now on I'll just keep training them.

After breakfast we had free time but it still had to be physical. We decided to play football. It was Nat, Eth, Hunt, Bry, Alex, Chris, Violet, and I. Chris and Violet were new friends to Nat, Eth, and Meg. Chris came around the time I came and  Violet a few months after. They were both thirteen at the time, same as me. Now we're sixteen.

We all played against another team. We played till it was time for lunch. It was a close game, but we won. The score was 37 to 34. Oh how the Queens were happy. I loved seeing them happy, it made me happy.

"Ok so what's the plan?" Bry asked. "Well, we need to know our way around here, and I'm assuming Alex would know" Eth says. "You bet I know my way around here" she says. "Ok and maybe make a blueprint" Nat says. They went on about security too. "Ok let's go check this place out" Hunt says. We all get up and walk around.

I've been quiet this whole time and I could tell Nat was worried. "Are you ok?" "Yeah, I'm good." We walked around more and found every exit possible.

After dinner we all went into Nat's room. We got papers and pens and started to map out the place. "Ok now we have to test out security, we'll do it tomorrow" Hunt says.

"Goodnight guys" Meg says giving everyone a hug. She's honestly the cutest. Everyone left and I was getting up to leave.

Oh no here comes Nat. "What's wrong with you?" "What do you mean?" "I mean something is up. You've been quiet for the past two days. What's wrong?" "Nothing." "Blake!" "I said nothing." She started pressing down on a sensitive part by my jaw, "ok fine! I've seen the outcome of the experiment and it's pretty cool. Their reflexes are off the charts. So what, maybe I want to stay." "ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!?! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! HE'S A FREAKING MONSTER!" "Calm down please" I say trying to put my hands on her shoulders. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" "Hey what's going on?" Eth says coming out of the bathroom from washing his teeth with Meg. "HE WANTS TO FREAKING STAY!" "What? Blake are you kidding me?!" Eth says. "I've seen the outcome of the experiment and it's cool. Their reflexes are off the charts!" "Just wait and see, he's a monster. Now please get out." "But y-" I get cut off by Nat. "GET OUT!" I got out and went into my room. "What's up" Hunt asked. "Huh, oh nothing" I said flopping onto my bed. I fell asleep not long after.

******
What?! Blake is turning his back on them?! Crazy right?! I can't wait for y'all to see what's coming up! Drawing of Blake at the top. Song recommendations accepted. Comment and vote!