Chapter 12

Radioactive by Imagine Dragons

Blake

I had recovered easily. I went to the last place I saw Nat and everyone. I got their scent and started following it. It led me to a lake. I was confused as to why it led me here. I tried to get their scent again but I couldn't. I kept trying and as I did I walked around. I still got nothing so I decided to head back.

When I got there I informed Stellar that I couldn't pick up their scents and he put me into more training. I learned more about my powers and how to use them.

When it was time for lunch I got my food and sat down. I hear a tray drop on the table and I look up. It was Chris and Violet. "Where have you been?" Violet asks. "We haven't seen you around much" Chris says. "Oh, I've been sick" I say confused as to why they were talking to me. "Uh why are you guys talking to me, I thought you guys hated me?" "I mean we don't approve of your decision to stay, but we're still your friends. We'll find a way to turn you around, just watch. You're our friend and we don't want anything bad happen to you" Violet says. "Thanks" I smile. It hurt to lie to them. They didn't know I turned. "What did Stellar want the other day? Did he ask about the others?" Chris asks. "Just wanted a checkup and he did ask but I told him I knew nothing. I wouldn't do anything to hurt them" I say swallowing the lump in my throat. "You're a good friend man" Chris says patting my shoulder. I am going to regret it when they find out.

After lunch I went to workout with them. It felt nice to still have them, but that guilt of lying wouldn't go away. I mean they weren't my only friends here but they were still my friends.

After I was with them for a bit I went back to Stellar to train more. I can see why he wanted us to train. I trained for hours non stop.

For the next few months I've been training and going out looking for them. Even with all this training I still haven't been able to find them and it was frustrating. Stellar was getting desperate and was being more strict on me. All he wanted me to do was train and hunt until I found them and I won't stop until I do.

***********
This chapter us like filler I'd say. Anyways it's boring right now. Next chapter is a surprise so y'all gotta wait! As usual sing suggestions accepted! Comment and vote!