Chapter 19

Butter by Snow Tha Product

Natasha

"Oh my god" I say as I continue to grip Xander's hand. We were having a good time. Why does it have to be now? Yeah just come and interrupt everything asshole!

"What do want and why are you here?" Ethan yells. "Oh I'm just doing my job little bro. How about explain what's going on with your eyes buddie." "I'm not your brother! Not anymore!" "It's none of your business" I spit out at the same time as Ethan. "Feisty are we now" he says amused. I curl my free hand into a fist slightly cutting myself because of my claws. "Just leave us alone" Bryan said sternly. "Ah that I can't do." "Blake please" Megan begs. "I'm sorry little Meg, but I can't. I love you but I really can't." "Enough! What do you need from us?" I say fed up by all this stalling. "I need to bring you guys back, dead or alive. I prefer alive though." "We'll never go back with you or go back to help that psychopathic doctor" Alex says. "Well you guys aren't that important, but these three are. I could kill you, but I'll be nice enough to bring you back." "You're sick" Hunter says in disgust. I agree with you bud. "We aren't going back period!" I say. "Then I'm gonna have to force you" he says turning into his beast form.

Ethan, Xavier, and Xander turn into their werewolf forms and Megan and I stay as vampires. "You stay with the other I don't want you getting hurt" I tell Megan. I don't say it out loud though. I guess you could say I told her telepathically. "Ah y'all are little mutts and what vampires? Ah hybrids!" Blake says figuring out. "Gotta problem with it?" I ask annoyed. "Nah, I'm impressed. I also just found out why Stellar wants you." "Get him" I hear Ethan say in my head. All of a sudden Ethan, Xavier, and Xander charge at him. Ethan gets on his back and bites into it while Xavier is at his side. Xander goes for his other side but Blake throws him aside. Xander yelps and I see he has claw scratches on his side. "Xander!" I yell and run to him. I kneel beside him and he turns back. "God that hurt like a mother" he says grunting. "Quit joking" I say slightly smiling. "Sorry babe" he says smirking but in pain. I start blushing and I suddenly remember about Blake. "Hunter, Bryan" I say motioning to Xander so they can help him.

I start walking towards Blake who had Ethan and Xavier on top of him. I turn into a werewolf and jump on him. I bite him on the side, hard. He growls in pain and tosses me. I roll on the ground and get back up. He then flings Ethan and Xavier off. He just crossed the line! No one hurts my brother except me! I run at him and bite him right in the neck. He tries getting me off but I bite harder and scratch at his sides. I finally let go and tumble to the ground. I quickly get up and look at him. He was badly hurt. "I'll come back!" he growls and starts running away. He was limping and clutching his side as he ran.

I turned back and rushed to Ethan. "You good?" I ask helping him up. "I'm alright. That'll just leave a few bruises." "Let's get out of here please" Hunter says. We all start walking back because Ethan, Xavier, and Xander were hurt to turn and carry people. I wrap a hand around Xander's waist to help support him and Bryan also helps him.

About an two hours later we made it back. "Come on let's take you to the infirmary to get you guys cleaned up" Bryan says. We quickly get there and wait for them to get cleaned up. "We have to go tell mum about it" I tell Ethan. "We'll all go" he replies.

We all head to my mum's office and walk in. We tell her what happened and she said that we have to be even more careful when we head to The Elevated. We also decided to tell everyone today.

"Listen up everyone!" mum's voice rings through the mass hall. "We have intel on The Elevated. We have formed a plan to attack them and finish their cruel experiments. These experiments are very strong but not as strong as us. There is not many but many people are very well trained. We will be attacking in one week. In the mean time my children and their friends will help train you and we will have daily meetings on our plan. This is our payback!" Everyone erupted into cheers. "Tomorrow we start" I nod at Xander.

The next day we all started training. We went in pairs of two and trained a large group. We talked about how strong they are and their senses. We just trained by fighting each other this whole week. We had meetings every night.

We decided to have a group of fifteen people be by each exit and people scattered throughout the whole building to kill everyone. Ethan, Megan, Xander, Xavier, mum, and I would go to the lab and destroy everything, and Alex, Daisy, Bryan, and Hunter would go with Chris and Violet. Before all this happened though, we decided for Megan and Daisy to both go in and tell Chris and Violet we are here.

This all better work, or else my dad died for nothing. This will work because everyone here hates The Elevated! Heck they're hunting them! It must be horrible to stay down here and barely go outside because they're getting hunted. We have to do this to get justice for everyone. We will kill everyone in that building. And I will be the one to kill Blake.

***********

Tomorrow is the day it all goes down. We were all getting ready to leave. Everyone was gathering knives and putting them in their holster or in their pockets. Bryan, Hunter, Ethan, Xander, Xavier, and all the other guys put their knives in their pockets. Alex, Daisy, Megan, all the other girls, and I had holsters on our thighs and put our knives there.

"Ok guys we're on the move! Get going!" mum yells. People start heading out and turning into their werewolf form. We head out and turn into our werewolf forms and Bryan, Hunter, Alex, and Daisy each hop up on each of us. The sun was rising as we started running. It should take us one day and a half rather than three days since we are hybrids and are fast. We ran until it was dark and had to stop. Even though we could see in the dark, we needed our rest.

Once the sun rose, we started running again. We made it by sunset to The Elevated. We found ourselves a hiding place until it was dark out. We went over the plan once more.

Once it was dark Megan and Daisy got prepared to go in. "Remember, be careful about the cameras, don't get caught, go straight to Chris' room and come straight back" I say sternly to Megan and Daisy. They both nod and head off hand in hand. I let out a heavy sigh as they get further. "Don't worry they'll be fine" Ethan says coming up behind me. I slightly nod.

This better go as planned or else I don't know what I would do. I just don't have to worry as much.

They'll come out.

They'll come out.

***********
So now Xander knows Blake. What do you think will happen! These next chapters are going to be good and action packed! It's almost coming to an end. Song suggestions accepted! Comment and vote!