Chapter 21

You Got Me by G-Eazy

Natasha

Daisy came up to Alex and I and said that Megan went to go hunt with Isaiah and Cameron. I'm proud of what she did today. She's grown so much since The Elevated.

"I can't believe you know how to braid hair" I say to Xander as he's braiding my hair. "Some of the girls taught me cause they insisted I should learn since I had nothing to do at the time." "Well now I don't have to do it myself" I laugh. "Making me work for you now" he jokes and finishes my braid. "Done." "I love it, thank you" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Well well well look what we found ourselves here" I hear someone say. Xander and I turn to see who it is along with everyone surrounding us. They were beasts, 3 of them, but I don't recognize them. "Natasha!" I hear my mom say from across. I give her a look telling her to stay put. "What do you want?" Xander asks. "Well just to kill you all" he says as it's an everyday thing. "Well too bad cause you'll be the ones dying." "Attack guys" mum says. We were about 10 hybrids right now but more joined in due to injuries. My mum told the others to move somewhere else so they wouldn't find them. We had one more to kill before he can finally bring them back to where everyone else went. After we finished killing him we each carried one of them and the others led the way to where the others were. It wasn't too far from The Elevated but it was far enough from our last campsite.

"Who wants some dinner?" mum asks. People rush over and dive into the beasts eating them up. I join the rest and start eating. Yeah I admit it's gross but it's food and I'm starving. After I finish it hits me. "Mum!" I say running to her. "Megan is still out there with Cameron and Isaiah! What if there's other ones out there?" "I know Cameron will take care of them and will know what to do but I'll send someone out to go see if they can track them." "Ok mum" I say walking back towards Xander. I sit in between his legs and lay my head on his chest. "I hope they're ok" I say intertwining our fingers. "Cameron will keep them safe" he says kissing my head.

****************

"It's already been an hour and my mum hasn't sent anyone to look for them" I say to Alex panicing. "I'm sure she's figuring something out" Alex says putting a hand on my shoulder. I see someone heading towards my mum who's not that far away from us. The guy looked familiar but I couldn't tell cause I couldn't really see his face. He starts talking to my mum and then he turns to me. "Uncle Freddie!" I say running towards him and giving him a hug. "Tasha! It's so good to see you!" "What are you doing here?" "Your mum called me over." "What? How's that even possible? Unless your a..." I stop myself. "Yes I'm a hybrid sweetie." I try to form words but I can't. "Just find Megan and the rest please." "Anything to protect our family" he gives me a kiss on the head and heads out. "Why didn't you tell me uncle Freddie was a hybrid?!" "I wanted him to tell you." "So our family is all hybrids except for dad?" "That is correct." "How did uncle become a hybrid? Was he born a hybrid? Did he want to change?" "He wanted to change because your aunt was a hybrid and he wanted to stay with her." "Wait but did she die in a crash or was that a cover up?" "Other hybrids came and they killed her. I'm sorry sweetie." "I just need a moment" I say walking away and find a space to sit where no one was. I just can't believe other hybrids killed my aunt Kelly. She's never done anything to harm anyone. "Hey, you good?" Bryan asks. "I guess. I don't know, I just have a lot to process right now." I feel him wrap his arms around me and I hug him back. "I just want to get this all over with." "Don't we all? I didn't know your dad had a twin brother." "Yeah, we just don't see him as often." "I'll let you have your space, I'll be here if you need anything" he says getting up. "Thanks" I smile up at him.

Almost an hour went by before my uncle came running back along side with Megan, Cameron, and Isaiah. "Megan!" I say running to her engulfing her in my arms. "I was so scared!" "Cameron came up with a plan on how to kill the other beast. We thought something happened to you guys when we didn't see you at camp." "We had to move because other beasts came." My mum and Ethan came and gave a hug to Megan. "Thank you for protecting her" I say hugging Cameron. "A pack is family and family sticks together" she smiles.

"Ok everyone listen up!" mum says standing on a rock. "Prepare yourselves and get some rest before the big fight that will happen at the first sight of sunlight." I cleaned my knives and blades before falling asleep on Xander's chest.

We are bringing this place hell!

It's going down to ashes!

*************
Drawing of Natasha at the top. Let's get it! It's about to all go down! I'm so freaking excited! 2 more chapters and then we're done! Song suggestions accepted! Comment and vote!