Chapter 1

Anarchist by Yungblud

Natasha

I was nervous. I didn't know what we were doing here. I wanted my parents. I wanted to go back home. I wanted to be with my family. This place was strange. They said we were staying here. It doesn't look like a living place, it's more of a lab or a hospital.

"Can you tell me your name and age?" asked the doctor. "Natasha Diana Queen and I'm fifteen" I respond.

"How about you sweetie?" he asked my little sister. "Megan Alisa Queen and I'm eight."

"How about you bud?" "Ethan Tyler Queen and I'm fourteen" replied my brother.

"Well this is where you are staying now." "I want my mommy" Meg says hugging her teddy. "I'm sorry sweetie but she isn't her right now" Dr. Stellar said.

"I have a friend I would like you guys to meet. Bryan come here." This boy who looked around my age came next to Dr. Stellar. "This is Bryan Brooks and he's fifteen. He got here four months ago. Bryan this is Natasha, Megan, and Ethan." "Hi guys." He had brown hair and hazel eyes. He had dimples when he smiled and I couldn't help but smile back. I had to admit he was cute.

"Can you show them around?" "Sure, follow me guys." I grabbed Meg's hand and we followed him.

"How'd you end up here" I ask. "Parents died in a car accident, The Elevated found me and took me in." "Oh, I'm sorry." "It's fine. They didn't treat me good so I don't really care." "That sucks" Ethan said.

"This is the mess hall. We meet up here for breakfast at eight , lunch at two, and dinner at eight." "How do we sleep here, how are we arranged" Ethan asks. I slap his head, "perv!" Bryan chuckles. "Siblings stay together in a room. If there are any that don't they pair them up, boy with boy, and girl with girl" Bryan explains. "That's good" I nod. "These are the showers. You shower in the morning before breakfast and after dinner. Bathrooms are right here too." "How about clothes" Meg asks. "Meg hold on" I chuckle. She's the stylish one of the family. "We have uniforms and they are all black. Combat boots or tennis shoes, jeans, joggers, yoga pants, or cargo pants, tank top, t-shirt, or sports bra, leather jacket or hoodie" Bryan explains the clothing.

"Nice" Ethan and I say. "Eh it's alright I guess" Meg says. "Let's just say she's the stylish one of the family, she isn't the biggest fan of all black" I say. "Us on the other hand, our favorite color is black. More than half our clothes are black" Eth says. "Yeah my room was painted grey, furniture was black, and like I have not even a full cabinet of clothes that are another color" I chuckle. "You guys really like black." "Yup" Eth and I reply.

"Ok this is where we train." "Train for what?" Eth asks. "To fight." "Why do we need to learn how to fight?" I ask. "They don't say exactly why. All they say is for self defense." "What's the age range here?" Eth asks. "The youngest is five and the oldest is twenty four." "They train that young?" I ask surprised. "Yeah." "Jeez" Meg says.

"These are where are all the rooms are" Bryan says while we turn down a hall. The hall was all lined up with doors.

"Do you have any siblings that are here with you?" Eth asks. "One younger brother, his name's Hunter and he's fourteen." "Just like you Eth" Meg says. "You're right Meg" Eth says carrying her.

"This one's my room and I share it with my brother and these two other boys. This one is yours" he says to the door across from his.

"I'm hungry" Meg complains. "Dinner is in twenty minutes so you guys can get settled in and I'll pick you guys up" Bryan says. "Ok thanks" I smile at him and we enter the room.

It had two bunk beds on each side of the room and there was a dresser next to them. There was four bean bags in a corner. There was a desk with a chair in the other side of the room. I opened the dresser and there were several sets of the supposed uniform. "Sick" I say getting it out. There was another door and I opened it. It revealed a bathroom. It had a shower, toilet, sink, and a mirror above the sink.