Hiding Something

Mulai dari awal

Lady: Oh! You two want to play for a reward?
Spinel: Yes please!
Lady: Alright, that'll be one dollar for two darts!
Spinel: What?! We need currency for this?!
Lady: Yep, like all the games around, well some exceptions but, still.

I felt disappointed, I really wanted to play and win something.

Spinel: Alright, well, we should probably get going-
Y/N: Here you go!

I looked up in surprise as Y/N handed the same paper thingy to the lady.

Spinel: You had that on you?!
Y/N: Well, I was originally going to use it for marshmallows, but you know what? I can wait.
Spinel: How did you get it though?
Y/N: ...I didn't ask Steven....

I was about to say something else but I decided to just go with it. The lady then gave the darts to us, so we split it, one for me and one for Y/N. The lady then walked to the side, giving us a good view of the balloons, each separated with a gap, so we need to aim well. I took my shot and managed to hit one of the balloons right in the middle.

Spinel: Yes!!!

I looked to Y/N who then threw his dart and barely hit another. The lady clapped shortly before going to the toys above.

Lady: You two did it! While you guys need to get more balloons with more darts to get the bigger prizes, you can get one of these small ones!

I look to Y/N who gave me a thumbs up.

Y/N: Take your pick!

I looked back to the prizes and looked for one. Each and every one of the prizes I wanted so much, but then I noticed a small hammer on the right. It was dark red with the words "WHAM!" On each end of it.

Spinel: I want that one!
Lady: The hammer? Alright.

The lady grabbed it and handed it to me. I thought it would be hard but as it turns out, it was suprisingly squishy.

Spinel: I think it's broken.
Lady: Oh no! It's inflatable! It's not meant to be actually hard, or else kids would start destroying everything with it.

Y/N also came up and took a look at it. I got a silly idea and hit him with the hammer, a squeak resonating from it. Y/N backed up from it, causing me to laugh.

Spinel: Hahahahaha! This is gonna be fun to use!!

I looked to Y/N who playfully rolled his eyes.

Y/N: Well, glad that's working out for you!

I nodded.

Spinel: Alright! Let's go find another game!!

I then grabbed Y/N's hand and we walked around the place to see what else we could enjoy before we stumbled upon a building with the title "Hall of Mirrors."

Spinel: This seems interesting!
Y/N: Yeah, want to go in?
Spinel: You betcha!!

We head inside the place and look around. The place was dimly lit with pink and purple lights around, along with that, it seemed no one was inside with us, making it dead quiet, though I didn't mind it one bit. We kept on walking together, so I decided to ask Y/N about his sudden change in mood.