Author Note - Story's Future and Roadmap

Welcome back to this book, again! Now, I know I haven't updated this story in some time, and I apologize – but I think now is a good time to discuss it's possible future if you wish to proceed with its path. No, I am not abandoning or deleting this story – I like this too much to do so, but I am going to try and make it better. I plan to try and rewrite this story to make it more detailed, and make the characters feel more... alive – if that's the term. In total, there are twenty or so chapters I need to rewrite in total and – telling from how long it took me to get from the start to now – it'll take some time. I'm not going to delete the original chapters unless the new ones are considered better by, not just me, but you readers as well.
Before I actually rewrite the story, I will make a sort of writing demo as a way of you guys knowing how the 2.0 version of the story will look like, and it'll also allow you to decide whether I should continue with this path or keep the story how it is. The changes in the writing and dialogue will be drastic as I plan to make it more detailed and the characters more to who they are. I want to be able to capture the scenery and character's behavior better, so this is how I'll try to do it. As for the storyline, there will be changes either subtle, or drastic – it'll all depend when I finally get there. I know you all want more chapters for the story, but I feel like I'm not capturing the scene or the characters well as to keep your interest.
I'm sorry if I disappointed you, but I hope you not only understand, but also enjoy the new plan for this story. In the event that this does fail, I will continue with my writing and do my best to finish this book – I promise that, even if I seem dead at times. If you have any questions about this plan, don't be afraid to either comment it on this chapter or message me (though it might take some time since messages doesn't work on my iPad). Now, without further ado, this is Scout signing off. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

And here's a little vague drawing from me to you