Tereth

3rd pov.

Spinel: Found ya!

Y/N and Spinel were currently playing hide N' seek in the garden, you'd find each other so easily, and yet, the games seemed so long. You would continue more until you had to catch some breath.

Y/N: Alright, I think that's about enough for now, Spinel.
Spinel: Aw, I was just getting started.
Y/N: I mean, what time is it?

You immediately ran back to you and Spinel's house, with Spinel following after. Once you entered, you looked at the clock to see it was 6:59 in the morning.

Y/N: Wow, we've been playing for the entire night!
Spinel: Didn't feel like it.
Y/N: Me too, anyways, let's get to Steven and the others, we need to be ready to help with getting some corrupt gems and fixed them.
Spinel: Well we better get going then.

You nodded, and the two of you then walked outside and continued until you and Spinel were both on the warp pad. You then teleported back into Steven's house and soon went downstairs till you reached Steven's bed, with him still asleep. You walked up and started to shake him lightly.

Y/N: Hey, Steven.

Steven moved a bit, but didn't answer.

Y/N: Steven.

Still nothing. You started to think about what would wake him up, until you had an idea.....you shoved him out of the bed.

Steven: What the?!

Steven hit the floor and immediately looked until he noticed you and spinel, with you nervously smiling.

Y/N: Uh, We're ready for the mission.
Steven: Ow, Y/N, I know I said that we start in the morning, but not this early!
Y/N: Oh, sorry.
Steven: It's fine, I guess since I'm already awake, I might as well start to get ready myself.
Y/N: Of course! Say, do you have any marshmallows?
Steven: Not this again.
Y/N: You said we could get more tomorrow, and that's today.
Steven: Fine, AFTER we complete the mission.
Y/N: Okay!
Steven: And only one bag this time!
Y/N: Well, I mean, maybe just one more to top it off-
Spinel: Alright that's enough.

Spinel immediately wrapped her arm around yours and immediately started to pull you downstairs.

Spinel: We are not dealing with this again, so we are going outside to wait, and you will not get more than one bag of marshmallows!
Y/N: But- Sigh Fine..

Once downstairs, you and Spinel reached the door, and she opened it, only to see a lady standing angrily.

Lady: Well what do we have here? The two out of the three who decided to wreck my store.
Y/N: Uhhh, whatever do you mean? We don't even know you.
Lady: Don't think I'm dumb, I have cameras in the store, now you better pay for what you did! I have been asking the entire place to know where you lived!

Steven heard the conversation and went downstairs and stood in front of you and spinel.

Steven: Look, we are SO sorry about what happened. It won't happen again.
Lady: Well I still need one of you three to pay for all the marshmallows.
Steven: Sigh You guys go to the warp pad and get ready, I just need to talk this out and then get the rest of the gang.
Y/N: Alright! Let's go, bestie!