20

Amy's pov

I woke up in Mark's arms; we have to keep me hidden since Ella's servants are here.

"I wish this is how I woke up every day." Mark said kissing the top of my head.

"I do too." I snuggled into him.

"I promise that as soon as I can find a way, I will. Right now, I have to play their games."

"I don't like their games."

"I don't either but there is nothing else I can do. He really will kill everyone here. He has done it before. That is how the Queen married him. He almost killed everyone in her village."

"He is evil!"

"That is a nice way of putting it."

"Prince Mark! It is time to wake up!" One of Ella's servants tried to open the locked door.

"Open that door and you will be beheaded." Mark order them, the shaking of the door stopped. "I will be out when I am ready."

The person ran from the door.

"Ella will be up here next." I looked up at him.

"I know, I can tell her to go away as well."

"She will open the door then come in looking for me. She knows of me, just not who I am."

"I know, she has been trying to get me to tell her who you are."

I got out of bed then put on some clean clothes. After we both were dressed, Mark wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him.

"I will find a way for us to be together, we have the last meeting before the welcoming event." He said in my ear.

"Will I be there?"

"If you want, I can always find a spot for you."

"I want to be in the back, that way no one can see me."

He kissed the top of my head, "That I can do, I am going to leave so she doesn't come up here. You are more than welcome to stay here all day, if you want."

"Thank you."

He snuck out of the room down the hallway, this meeting is going to suck. Ella is going to be Mark's queen.

I climbed out of the window and down the side of the castle,

"Amy, what in the world are you doing?" Aqua asked.

"Heading to the stables, I want to ride Buttercup."

She nodded her head and I took off to the stables, trying to blend in with the people around me.

"Hey there." I said walking into the stables, Buttercup walked over to me so I can pet her. "Do you want to go for a ride?"

She huffed as if in answer.

"Okay, let's get you all cleaned up then we will go out for a ride."

It didn't take that long to get her cleaned up, we rode around the village. I played with the little kids for a little and we went back to the castle. As we are riding up the hill, I was able to hear Mark's voice.

"I told you already, I am not having kids with her."

"You must, or there will not be any princesses or princes." A male said.

Buttercup slowed down then hid behind a huge bush wall.

"There are other ways for children to be born." Mark said, "I don't want my child to have any of Ella's traits."