16

Amy's pov

"What is happening? That room was enchanted. How do you have powers? Where are we going?"

"Oh my gosh, will you just hush. I have a plan and you are needed for it, Mark will get what is coming to him for lying to me about your powers. Now, get to training."

He shoved me into a room then slammed the door shut locking me in. I looked around the room, it is a small room filled with bookshelves all the way up to the celien. There is one table in the middle of the room with a book on it open. I walked over to the book.

Healing for beginners.

Well, even though I am being forced to study this, I need to study. What he doesn't know is that I can already heal two people at the same time. No one knows, I have been working on it when Mark is in his war meetings. I go down to the infirmary and heal the sick. No one knows that I do it, they think that I am helping with the wraps. But if I jump ahead on the reading he will know that I have been keeping secrets he might think that Mark knew and hurt him. I can't do that to him.

I sat down and started to read, but this book is different. This one talks about making force fields and healing from far away. This is not what I studied before! What kind of books does he have? How did he get this?

After reading and training for about two hours the door swung open.

"Let's see how much you have learned." The King walked in.

His eyes are still red, he is even under some spell or just straight up evil..

He walked in heading to me,

"I am only on chapter two, there is so much in this book." I said.

"That will not do, I need you to be done with that book in a few hours."

"A few hours! It is going to take me weeks to get done with this book!"

"Well, then it looks like you need some help."

His hands started to glow but stopped.

"AMY! PLEASE WHERE ARE YOU?" It was from Mark.

"Don't you dare even say a word." The King said to me.

I want to scream so bad, but I know that if I do there will be hell to pay. I sat there, staying quiet. The door started to rattle but then stopped. After a few moments the King said.

"Good to know that you know how to follow orders."

"Why am I here?"

"You have a power that is needed, after my son tell Princess Ella that he doesn't want anything to do with her, we are going to have a huge war on our hands. You will be the one who heals them all. You also will put force fields around the castle and anywhere else that I say."

"And if I don't?"

"Then I will contact Prince Charles and tell him that you are here." He grinded.

"You do know what he wants to do with me, right?" I tried to keep my voice steady.

"Yep, so if you don't want to be a baby slave, you will make a force field by the end of the night."

He turned around leaving locking me into this room.

"How the hell am I going to make a force field in a few hours?" I said to an empty room.

I got up looking at the books, maybe there is a book on this that will help me faster.

"The book you need is on the table." The King's voice boomed through the room. "I have eyes everywhere. Get to reading."

I rushed back to the table and picked up reading where I left off. I am going to need a miracle to learn how to make a fucking force field tonight.