Chapter Forty-Seven: Akashiya VS Souh Pt2

Mulai dari awal

"So, in layman's terms, he's taken her to Transylvania." Mizore deduced, looking bored but concerned.

"Yeah, but we don't call it Transylvania." Chika clarified to them. "It's because it reminds us of Dracula, and that name sends fear into all of us." She shuddered in response.

"Okay. That's our first point. However, I don't think we can handle Elias and his family all on our own." Braedey commented, everyone looking to him. He then cupped his chin in thought.

"Braedey. Moka said to to get you to try and find her father." Chika spoke up, everyone looking over to her now.

"I'll have to talk to Kokoa." Braedey sighed.

"I just hope that she's in a talkative mood." Braedey sighed to himself.

~*~*~
(Five Minutes Later)
(Courtyard)

"WHAT?!"

Braedey was knocked back into a nearby wall, after getting struck by Kokoa's Kou-Hammer. The impact left a dent in the brick wall, with Braedey coughing out blood from the impact. He shook his head, and looked at Kokoa, who stood before him with an angry look.

"You managed to lose my big sister, and now, she's in the clutches of some bigheaded blonde guy?" Kokoa spoke out angrily at him

"It wasn't my fault." Braedey spat out, slowly getting himself back up to his feet. "That Elias guy took me off-guard, and knocked me about." He countered.

"Even so, you lost my big sister." Kokoa fumed in anger.

"But, Moka said for me to try and find her father." Braedey spoke up, Kokoa stopping and looking at him with wide eyes. "I need your help." He added.

"Wait. What?" Kokoa looked at him as if he was crazy. "You want my help, and to find my father? He hates humans." He stated.

"That maybe the case, but it's the only way if we want to get Moka back alive." Braedey interjected to her. "So, will you help me? Will you help me get your sister back?" He asked her.

Kokoa crossed her arms, as she thought about the situation with Moka. Even if she could get Braedey to her father, he won't listen to him, but if the brunette were to tell her father about Moka's situation, it's just possible that he could align with the human.

"Well, alright." Kokoa sighed out finally. She held her hand out to him. "I'll get you as far as I can. And then, we'll see if he's willing to listen and help out." She said to him.

Braedey shook hands with Kokoa at once, the young redhead taken aback by his firm handshake. "Okay. I'll take your word for it." He said to her.

"Not without us." Braedey and Kokoa looked to see Kurumu, Kento, Mizore, Yukari, as well as Molly, Toby, Matthew, Nathaniel, Taylor, and Yuki. "We're coming along to get Moka back, no matter what happens." Kento announced.