22

Ivy and Lydia sit on either side of Nova, them watching her make a list of pros and cons. Allison sits across from them, biting her lip to stop from giggling at the scene.

"He's one of your best friends." Ivy lists as Lydia gives a con, "So if anything bad happens, your friendship could be affected."

"Not always," Ivy argues before pointing a finger to a picture, "It's not like you hate Jackson."

Lydia widens her eyes slightly at her before hissing, "This isn't about me."

"Stop giving reasons that are behind examples of your life, then." Ivy shrugs as Lydia exclaims, "How else does one play devil's advocate?"

"Guys! I'm trying to make a simple list. Don't think too much, just give me points."

"Scott is a very sweet guy, Nova. He was kind and caring to me, and I wasn't even a big impact on his life like you are. He needs you right now with everything going on," Allison looks Nova directly in the eye, moving the list out of the way, "You need him, too. He may not be your one true love and you may not be his, but you guys can heal each other now."

"They can make each other stronger." Lydia mumbles, her eyes looking faraway. They all think about before Nova whispers, "what about Ed-"

"Do not even say his name!" Ivy shuts her up and they all look at her in surprise as she continues, "He left you. He gave you up. You shouldn't worry about him."

"But-"

"Nova, he may have had a reason. Maybe he was trying to keep you safe, but it's not always his call to make," Lydia says softly, placing her hand on the girl's shoulder, "In relationships, you have to make decisions together, as a couple. It's not the early nineteen hundreds anymore, and we have proven that men don't always make the best choices."

The girls giggle at that as she pauses before smiling, "He thought by leaving, he would keep you safe. But he doesn't know that you could also come here and be equally unsafe with all the supernatural stuff going on here. Do you see Scott leaving us out of meetings or out of active plans?"

"No, because he wants us to be in the know. To be safe." Nova says and Lydia nods, "He keeps us safe by being with us."

Smiling to herself, she whispers, "Like a true alpha."

A/N I just realized that this episode of Teen Wolf takes place right before Halloween. I know in Twilight universe, Nova is supposed to be close to December. However, because we are slowing things down for her to get to her next level, it is still October.

It's the night before Halloween and the gang is about to start messing around at school. Mischief night. An implied night of shenanigans. Coach hates this day especially because he has to come back to pranks all day long.

Nova walks around Deaton's spare room, finally getting a hold of Jacob and Bella.

"Is Ivy with you?" Jacob asks in a pleading voice, his nostrils just barely taking up the whole camera. Bella shoves him away as she sneers, "Or Isaac?"

"You two are impeccably stupid," Nova shakes her head before saying, "What's the important news?"

"There's a vampire or two running around. One tried to eat Bella thinking it was you." Jacob says and Bella rolls her eyes, "We don't even look anything alike."

"From the back, the dark hair and slight slouch is very similar." Jacob points out as Nova sighs, "Yeah ok, whatever. What vampire was it?"

"A redhead girl is running through the woods while Bella had a run in with a darker man named Laurent," Jacob explains before rolling his eyes, "which led her to inform Charlie that there were huge wolves running around the woods."