18

"What do you mean you took her?" Derek growls at the Darach who coughs out, "Her power is great. With her, I could be forever immortal. All I need is a taste of her blood."

"That's disgusting." Stiles says, tears ready to fall from his eyes. Scott and Stiles had made it just in time to tell Derek about their English teacher. She had kidnapped both Stiles's father and Nova.

"You need me to find them, Derek." She says between breaths.

"Derek."

"Derek!" Scott breaks them apart and points a finger at the Darach, "You better be speaking the truth."

Nodding, the Darach leads them to first save Cora.

"She's the only way we can save my dad, Cora and Nova. And she's gone!" Stiles yells just as Jennifer Blake walks in, "Oh hush. Nova is already here."

"All I see here is a cart with Cora, us, a dead body bag and medicine! Where in the hell do you see Nova?" Stiles exclaims as Derek and Peter turn to the dead body bag, "You didn't."

Jennifer puts up a hand, "She needs to reach her full potential in order for me to become immortal."

"You killed her?" Derek growls as Peter goes to open the bag.

"Well, not really," Jennifer shrugs, "She can't really die."

"What do you mean?" Derek asks cautiously to which Peter responds, "You might want to see this."

As Derek approaches, he widens his eyes at his baby sister's sleeping form. It was as if a whole bucket of ash had been dropped on her, conforming to her state.

"Oh gosh," Stiles yelps as he goes to touch her but yanks his hand back, "It's hot!"

"Ok, take her to Deaton. We need to get these two out of here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A gasp awake scares Stiles. He was sitting in the ambulance just after reviving Cora from almost dying. He turns to his right and smiles a little when he sees Nova sitting up and looking around in confusion.

"What the hell just happened?" She says and Stiles shrugs, "Well, where should we start? Hmm the Darach has my dad. Cora's about to die, Scott and the others are in the hospital with Jennifer, and oh yeah, the Darach wants to drink your blood to become immortal."

"My blood?"

"Apparently, she needed to put you in your transition to have that wish fulfilled." Stiles nods to the ashes as Nova brushes it all off of her. A sound signals them to shut up as they see the twins walk away into the night. A knock on the ambulance door makes them jump before Nova unlocks it for Scott and Peter.

"Peter," Nova says and Peter embraces her, "you're alive!"

"Enough with the reunions. We need to save the others. I'll be right back." Scott says before rushing away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lydia, Nova and Stiles walk down the hallway together. The three of them needed to show up in school so as not to cause suspicions considering FBI showed up as well. Stiles pauses as he gets a text from Isaac, his hands shaking slightly.

"What is it?" Lydia asks and Stiles gulps, "It's Isaac. He said Argent was taken too."

Nova watches as Stiles starts to breathe rapidly. He starts to look out of it, so she follows him into the locker room, yelling at Lydia to catch up with them at Deaton's.

"Stiles focus!" Nova says as Stiles stammers, "I can't!"

"Breathe, breathe." She whispers and he shakes his head before she grabs his head and kisses him fully. With all her might, she kisses him enough to somehow push out all of his worries and leave him calm. As she leaves him, she sees him visibly relax.