14

The number of times that Nova will hear a beeping of the machine found in hospitals will probably overrun the years she has lived in this planet. Groaning in pain, she gasps awake to see bright lights. A hand grasps hers and she feels the coldness in relief.

"Edward," she growls out and the guy hums in response. She meets his honey eyes and smiles warmly, yet he doesn't meet her with a smile.

"Nova, why would you do that?" He says, relief and pain filling his voice, "What if I never reached on time?"

"I knew you would. Somehow, someway," Nova says before seeing Edward give her a stern look, "Yeah, no, I didn't know that. I thought I could take him on my own."

"Charlie's coming." Edward says and Nova gasps, "What's my-"

"Nova!" Charlie sighs as he rushes over and hugs the girl carefully, "You scared me! Edward and Alice came to my house to inform me that you had accidentally fallen down a hill after the game. We need to wrap you in bubble wrap."

"Are you feeling better?" A small voice asks from behind him and Nova turns to see Bella looking at her in concern. Nova nods, "A little better. I'm just a magnet for danger."

"Bells is the same. Clumsy and all." Charlie points his thumb at her before looking at Edward, "Thank you for keeping her somewhat safe."

"I really am sorry that I wasn't there for her. She slipped away when I wasn't looking." Edward puts his head down in shame and Charlie goes to pat his back, "It's okay. This one is sneaky. I appreciate your efforts, though. How would you like to join us for dinner once she gets home?"

Edward smiles softly at him, "Sounds good."

"Aww, what a happy family." Nova exclaims before hushing when Charlie and Edward glare at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I can't believe I have to wear a cast on the day of prom." Nova grumbles as Bella helps her get ready. Bella giggles and brushes back her curls.

Nova turns to Bella once she is done, "Well?"

"Hmmm," Bella admires her work before smirking, "I think you should ask your date."

Bella leaves the room to have Nova limp after her where she finds Edward standing in a suit and tie. Next to him stands Charlie with his camera.

"You look breathtaking." Edward says in awe as Charlie's mouth drops open, "You're wearing that?"

"Charlie, it's fashion." Alice pipes up from behind them and Nova smirks, "Do I look good?"

"Yes, but-"

"No, but's! Come now, you all are going to be late." Bella ushers them out the door as Charlie straightens up, "Be home by ten."

"Eleven." Bella corrects and Charlie pouts.

"Ready for this?" Edward asks Nova when they arrive and she nods, "I was born ready."

"I mean for all of this. Being with a vampire, falling in love with one, enduring all the dangers. Are you ready for it?" Edward's eyes pierce into hers. She takes a moment to think before smiling at him gently, "Nothing I can't handle without you."

A/N that's it folks! The end of twilight... but not the end of Dreamer! Nova will be continuing on her journey with Edward in this book. I want to thank all of you for coming this far! Tomorrow, we will start from New Moon, but be prepared for more Teen Wolf to appear now! Also, what are your thoughts on Bella? Who do you think she will end up with? See you guys soon!