19

Nova stands next to Derek and the Darach as they see Scott and Deucalion. Nova doesn't say a word except nod to Scott. Signaling Isaac and Allison made it to the place. They had a plan to stop the Darach.

"Now, who's heartbeat is that?" Deucalion asks in wonder and Derek brings Nova behind him, or he tries before she steps in front, "It's mine."

"Oh, a friend of yours?"

"She's my sister." Derek says as Deucalion tuts, "Adopted sister."

"Enough!" Jennifer shouts as Deucalion raises an eyebrow, "You want to start now? Then, let's show everyone why you were so scared to fight me."

His face morphs and the battle begins. Somewhere in the middle, Nova senses a butterfly. Usually she could control when she followed them, but this time, it's as if her limbs moved without being told to. Following it in a daze, she finds herself in front of a broken down Jeep. Quickly, she pulls the door open and unbuckles Stiles. His eyes groggily open and he croaks out, "Nova?"

"Shh, I got you." She whispers as she helps him out.

"We have to find them," Stiles stuffers and Nova nods, "I know where they are."

As Nova leads Stiles there, she notices his wound. She helps him down and admires him as she gets down to help too. A complete human, helping supernaturals no matter what.

"Nova! Watch out!" A shocked Stiles yells as a log comes hurling through and colliding with her body, knocking the wind out of her. Enough for her to pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"She came to help me and this is what happens. Where is Derek, anyways?" Stiles asks for thirteenth time and again, he gets the sAme answer.

Nova had been resting in his home. Ivy tending to her. It had been a few days since the end of Jennifer. Scott, Allison and Stiles were dealing with the post traumatic stress from being surrogate sacrifices.

"Maybe true love's kiss will wake her up?" Lydia hints and Scott looks over at them. Stiles scowls at her, "This isn't a fairytale, Lydia. This is real life."

"It doesn't hurt to try, does it?" Scott says and Stiles rolls his eyes, "Oh, yeah, sure. Except where do we get her sparkling sunflower from?"

Allison stifles a giggle as she hides her face against Isaac's side. The duo sat together, all cuddled up. Ivy snorts out a laugh as Scott and Stiles continue.

"Someone shut that annoying noise up or I'll have my brother rip your throat out with his teeth." A tired Nova grumbles to which Stiles jumps, "Holy- why are you always using that threat?"

"You're awake," Scott rushes over and caresses her hair out of her face.

"Hey, Scotty." Nova smiles gently, reaching out to Stiles as well, "Miss me, spazster?"

"What do you think?" Stiles rolls her brown eyes before placing a kiss on her hand. Scott holds back a growl as he also places a kiss on her temple, eyeing Stiles who laughs at Nova's words. Scott didn't know why he felt so protective over her, he just did.

"Can we eat? I'm hungry," Nova groans before getting up and smiling at the others. They all nod and lead her out.

"McDonald's?" Scott asks as Nova shakes her head, "Ew no. Burger King."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hi everyone, my name is Mr. Yukimura. I'll be your new history teacher." A nice looking man says from the front of the classroom. Nova pulls down her top before sitting down in her seat properly. Turning to her left, she sees another girl playing with her pencil until the teacher calls her out.