Chapter 41

After getting everything settled and making sure that your companions were all ready to go to your hometown, you all began to walk. And during that walk, you and Inosuke spoke aimlessly about how the other was weaker and that the other could definitely win in a sword fight. After getting tired with that conversation, you talked with Tanjiro and Zenitsu about their stay at the Wisteria Home and how their recovery process is going. And to your surprise, their recovery was set back by another month since the three males got too rowdy a couple of weeks ago. You sweat-dropped when you heard the news and how they injured themselves: Insouke rammed himself into Zenitsu's and Tanjiro's chest and had his own chest kicked in accidentally due to Zenitsu's reflex. 

Once the hour walk back to your village was done, you gave the three males their own small pouches of money. After receiving his own pouch, Tanjiro looked up at you with confusion. "(Y/N)chan? Are you not going hang out with us? Isn't that the reason why we came here?" You chuckled shyly as you rubbed the back of your neck, "Well of course, yeah! But, I may or may not have left out a small detail... I need to get some things done before we can all roam around together. So could you three just hang out here in the market place for a little while until I finally get my chores done?" Tanjiro, not too thrilled that you didn't tell them about the rest of your plan, stayed silent for the others to voice their opinions. 

"Eh!? You think I'm really just gonna hang around in this stupid place?! Well you're dead wrong, mouse!" Inosuke yelled as he stomped up to you with his cruel-body. You placed your hands up to stop the male from coming any closer to you as he flailed his arms around as he yelled breathlessly. Zenitsu also went up to you, "For once I'll have to agree with Inosuke, (Y/N)chan. I didn't come here to just wait around for you to come back..." You felt your face flush with embarrassment as you realized that you had no other choice for your three friends. Looking up and catching Tanjiro in your line of sight, he held a knowing grin on his face with crossed, confident arms. Sighing, "Fine, alright. You guys can all come with me then. But!" You brought your index up, catching the three males off-guard, "Don't start complaining when you realize that you don't want to help me anymore!" You received a nod from Zenitsu and Tanjiro and only an irritated huff from Inosuke. 

Walking up to your home and walking to the back of it in order to retrieve the baskets that held your already made charcoal, you gave the three remaining baskets to the boys as you took the largest of the four. "Are you sure that you can carry that (Y/N)chan? Don't you think that one of us should carry that for you?" Rolling your eyes, "I've been doing this for the past four years, Tanjiro-kun. This really isn't anything." Inosuke tried to make himself part of the conversation but failed when no one listened to him. Now being prepared to go back and dealing with a whining Zentisu, you and the three boys began to slowly walk out.  And before the four of you could all go back to the market, unsurprisingly, a familiar voice called out to you. 

"Oi, (Y/N). Make sure to buy some eg- OI! WHO THE FUCK-?!"

With a sudden and overreacting Aika now guarding you, which seemed like she had just came out of thin air, "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS?! YOU BETTER STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY SISTER OR ELSE I'LL PUT YOUR ASS' IN THE DIRT!" With all of your hair now standing, "O-Oi! Aika! It's okay! They're my friends! You don't have to be so mea-" Wildly cackling came from the boar-headed male now. Turning your head to Inosuke with your jaw-dropped, 'Oh no...' You thought internally. "You really think that you can do something like that, you skinny stick!? I could break your bones by just tapping you!" "I FUCKING DARE YOU TO COME SAY THAT TO MY FACE YOU DELUSIONAL, BOAR-HEADED FREAK!" Your sister shrilled with over-the-top confidence and a white fist. Before the two of them could get any closer, you began holding back Aika as Tanjiro held back Inosuke. Their consistent barks of threats rampaged until your two other siblings arrived. 

"Aika! What are on earth are you doing! You woke up mother an- Oh?" 

"Waaah~! (Y/N)chan~! Why is Aika being so loud?! And- Wha-?" 

Everything had come to a standstill now. You stood there with a shocked expression with Aika being held back in your arms, Tanjiro stood there with an awkward smile as he also held back Inosuke with a death-grip, and Zenitsu stood there shivering, terrified of what was going to happen next. With the air becoming eerily quiet, you chuckled nervously, 

"Uh... Good morning, Aiko and Akara?" 

A/N

Heyo! I'm getting the rest of the siblings involved since it's time that everyone gets to meet each other! I hope you're all excited for your family to meet the three boys!

I ALMOST FORGET SOMETHING, MY BAD!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR 60K READS BECAUSE FFUUUU-

THATS 40K AWAY FROM 100K AND BRO THATS WHACK LMAO!

PLUS WE HIT 3K VOTES LIKE WTTTFFF

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN! I WILL KEEP RESTATING THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN BECAUSE I FEEL AS IF I HAVE TO: IT REALLY MAKES ME HAPPY THAT YOU ALL ENJOY THIS STORY OF MINE AND I'M SO THANKFUL THAT YOU'RE ALL WILLING TO GIVE MY STORY YOUR TIME OF DAY OR NIGHT! THANK YOU ALL AGAIN ONCE MORE!

That will be all from me though! Have a wonderful whateverthetimeisforyourightnow and thank you all again for 60k reads and 3k votes!