Shared Visions (updated)

I did not dream , per se, but I did not exactly have a calm nap at the lake. The words of the prophecy were ingrained in my head, bouncing around my mind, surfacing my consciousness before diving right back down and leaving me with a chill. It must've been really bad, because I did not even realize I was commanding the water to drag me into the lake until I was shook awake.
"Wake up!" I shot up out of reflex. After a few years, you do not lightly take a 'wake up' shouted at your face while you are sleeping.
"Wha what? What's going on?" I looked around, scanning to see if there were any monsters around.
"The water!" The voice screamed. "It was pulling you in!" I turned to look at whoever was screaming. It was Nora.
        I guess she hadn't yet figured out that my natural element was the water, which was probably why she freaked out when she saw me being pulled into the lake. Although, it was a bit curious how I apparently commanded the water while I was sleeping ...
        After a few seconds of staring, I had gotten enough of a clear head to have the idea of ​​trying to explain myself. Or at least, try to.
"Listen, I'm sorry I-"
"You saw it yesterday, did not you?" She interrupted me. 'Saw it'? Did she mean the weird dream?
"Saw what?" I slowly produced. Looking warily at here. She purses her lips.
"The ... thing?" She offered, which did little to clear things up. "The poem?" She continued, not sure what more to say. She looked like she wanted to say more, before deciding to take a different route. "Look, you've been freaking out around me since yesterday. You would not come near me during the celebrations, and toppled over the other girl when I sat down at your table." She sat down by the grass, a few feet away from me.
It suddenly hit me what she meant. 'The poem' was the prophecy I saw the day before! Did that mean It wasn't just a hallucination caused by an arrow?
"Devided through death, halves-" I tried rehearsing the lines, to see if she really meant the prophecy. Before I could even get through the first line, though, Nora shrieked. Before tossing herself towards me, covering the few feet between us in a single leap, before covering my mouth.
"Do not say it!" She urged, looking like a deer in the headlights. "Bad stuff happened when I tried to say it to Jack!" She continued, practically in my mouth, trying to stop me from talking - which, by the way, was not exactly something I was a fan of.
"Okay, okay!" I spat while pushing her hand out of my mouth. "But that was what you were talking about, right?" I said, simultaneously noticing how we were positioned - not only had she accidentally slipped her hand into my mouth, her leap towards me toppled both of us over, causing her to lie on top of me. Good thing Annabeth wasn't there, or that would've been an awkward sight.
"Hey Seaweed brain! I thought the proposal meant you did not need any other girl in your life!"
        Oh great.

I looked over to see Annabeth - of course. Her arms crossed and looking at Nora and I. The only reason I knew she was not mad was because of the not-so-subtle smirk across her face.
        Nora, now apparent that she was laying atop me, scrambled off, letting me catch my breath I did not know I needed. I stood up, brushing the sand off of me. I did not realize how much I was blushing until Annabeth said "oh quite your blushing, I do not need to be a child of Athena to know you aren't cheating on me." She snickered. "Now, will you two kindly explain what just happened over at the pavilion about twenty minutes ago? You left everyone quite confused."
Nora and I looked at each other. Maybe if it was not a dream,
"Ok" I started. "Do you remember what happened yesterday? Right after we won?" She tilted her head, sneering at me. "Yes ..? We went and celebrated." She replied.
"No, right before that, when everyone went—" Nora put her hand on my shoulder. Giving me a 'it's no use' look. "She does not remember. I was not even sure if it happened until you reassured me that you remembered." She looked at Annabeth, who had started walking closer to us so it was not an awkward standoff, and rather a normal conversation. "Remembered, what, exactly?" She said, coming to a stop. Nora bit her lip. She did not exactly seem eager to explain.
        "I think we need to call a meeting first." I finally decided.