See you again

Annabeth's pov

I was waiting at the airport,
Why? Well because I was waiting for Percy of course!

Percy had to go and help Grover over in California with the natural disasters, which turned out to be a waste of time, since Apollo and Meg had already fixed it all before he even got there. He was pretty agitated about that. but, since Zeus had given him permission to use planes without him being blasted out of the sky, it was much easier to travel for him - even though he had developed a kind of phobia of flying at this point. This was because, well, he had, once again, saved Olympus together with me, piper, Jason, hazel, frank, Nico and Leo. we defeated Mother Earth, Gaia, herself! I still didn't understand how we managed!
Also, we found out a few months back that Leo and Festus, Leo's celestial bronze dragon, had survived as well!
     Anyway, me and piper were waiting at the airport for flight 32, which was Percy's plane, and were talking about life after the war and after helping Apollo, who had been turned mortal as punishment from Zeus

(rick riordan's Trials of Apollo 2 book. You who haven't read it then... Oops, spoiler alert XD
Also, if you haven't read 'the burning maze' yet, skip the rest of this chapter. As it contains a huge spoiler... (R.I.P. J))

"So how are you holding up? I mean, after Jason..." I asked after a medium-sized awkward silence. Not really realizing that, that was probably not the best choice for small-talk.
She shrugged
"I'm doing ok, I guess. My father is helping me loads, now that we live in Oklahoma."
Piper's ex-boyfriend, Jason, the son of Jupiter, had died a while ago, helping Apollo get a pair of sandals from an undead, immortal, evil Roman emporers super-yacht.
I know, I don't really understand the details either.

"So, how's your father doing then?"I asked nervously while scanning the flight lists.
She sighed "Hes doing pretty good, considering he's in major tax dept and just lost everything he had worked for all his life." I didn't really know how to respond to that.

Then we heard the speakers blaze out,

Flight 32 is now arriving.

"Oh my gods! That's Percy's plane! Come on pipes!"
I screamed, but was too excited to wait for piper as i dashed away to where all the people were popping up from.

After a little while, all of the passengers had gotten off but, no Percy!?
When had he gone? I started to panic - what if something happened? What if Percy had gotten killed? we hadn't really held contact during his absence much, so maybe he didn't even catch the plane and didn't tell me?
My head was thinking as hard as a 'supercomputer', as some say to me, thinking of all of the possibilities.

Meanwhile, Percy was sneaking behind me. He wrapped his arms around me waist from behind, breathed in my lemon scented blond hair, and said.
"Miss me wise girl?"
I'll admit, I was so startled i instinctively judo flipped him over my shoulder right then and there at the airport. The guy had the nerve To just chuckle!
"I'll take that as a yes?"
Once I finally realized who it was I just stared into those sea-green eyes of his, those beautiful eyes of his.
"Don't startle me like that seaweed brain!"
At this point piper had found us and was standing awkwardly next to me and Percy, looking wistful.
I kissed him right there were he lay with my knee on his chest.
Mortals were staring at us as they went about their business but I didn't care!

Soon piper managed to pry me off of Percy and before I knew it, we were in a taxi on the way to camp half-blood. With Percy in the middle and me and piper at the windows.

"So what's happened while I was gone?"
Percy asked when we got in the taxi.
"Not much, which was the worst part"
"Hmm?" Percy looked confused
"You want me to leave again?"

I didn't even know what to respond to that, so I just gave him my 'oh-my-gods-seriously?' Look.
"No seaweed brain! I mean that the worst part that you weren't there! I missed you!"
Percy developed his famous 'baby seal grin' that stretched from one ear to the other for a second before kissing me on the cheek.
"I missed you as well"
I simply returned the kiss but on the lips.

Soon we were all back home at camp with all (and I mean all!) The campers wanted to hear of how it went up in California, apparently there had been a runout of Percy was still going on quests for Apollo, but I knew that Apollo was somewhere else with Leo and calypso. Hmm? How was calypso with them? Well, Leo went missing for a while and that was because of him running around lost after finding her. Oh, and Calypso and Leo were dating.

Percy tried to answer all quiestions before Chiron clip-clops up to the crowd with his bottom half if a white stallion and waist up a human teacher.
"Hello Percy! I'm glad you could join us again, after all, it's your birthday in a few days."

Oh gods I had almost forgot about that! I was so hyped of seeing percy again that it slipped my mind nearly!
Good thing I had gotten the perfect birthday gift already!

"oh yeah i had totaly forgoten my birthday! haha! oh well"Percy said with a sheepish smile.

"well it'll be a blast wont it?"

"huh? umm, i havent even gotten anything planned..."

"i have!"

everyone turned around and saw... well, no one but mr.D. Then who was it that said that... oh gods.

"you?" percy looked pale and nervous like crazy! and he had all the rights to be. all the other campers were either snickering or stunned in place. even Chiron was suprised.

"what? cant a god of parties organize a party these days?" the god of wine said, while plucking a diet coke out of thin air and started to drink it.

I couldn't help it, I have ADHD as well so I intend to blurt some things from my head. "Umm, aren't you the god of out of control parties?"

"hmpf... i thought i woud get an aplause or perhaps a thank you sacrifice. oh well."

the part that was so unnerving for the son of the sea god was the look on the look on the eyes of thewine god... lust.

//yo monsters and monstessis! me again! MonsterBro! i just want to thank everyone who will read this, a few hours after i post this or maybe a few years into the future, anyways! thanks for reading this and, just use a few seconds of your life and comment what you think of this story! im going to try and post this on every friday (im in swedin so its either on saturday or in the late friday for you in the u.s.a. but you other countries who live near swedin it'll be on fridays!)im going to post this one on thursday (friday for you in the usa) i look forward to see if you guys like this!//

love ya, see ya, stay wild!