I Have A Question For You-

I was about to follow persuit of Jack, but Annabeth held out her arm in front of me.
"Don't. He looks like he needs to be alone a bit." She said, placing her outstretched hand on my chest. I looked at her.
"Yeah, yeah maybe you're right." i said, returning my gaze on Jack. His antlers on his back almost poked a satyr in the eyes when Jack marched past him. 
        I took Annabeths hand from my chest and held it in mine.
"Do you want to go for a walk then? Since we're not taking care of him at the moment?" Now, i know. We were both assigned to take care of Jack. But, as Annabeth said, he needed to be alone. Plus, it's not like he would go lost, right? Annabeth smiled.
"Sure Seawead Brain. Where to?"
       Of course, we went to the lake.

After a few relaxing hours of being with Annabeth - without any tension between us - we heard the conch horn, signaling that it was dinertime, did we miss lunch entirely?
       Sometimes i wish that we didn't have to be in our seperate tables when we ate. When we arrived at the pavillion, I huged Annabeth before recieving a kiss back. 
"Just a quick question before we go eat." i asked as she was about to head to her table. "No more of this hide and seek thing? Please?" She smiled appologetic, before nodding. "I promise." I relaxed after that.
       I sat down at my table, Tyson was already there, now in size too-big-for-a-human jeans and camp t-shirt. When he saw me, he grinned, peanut butter stuck in his teeth.
"Hey big guy! Have you already shared your meal with the gods or did you forget again?" I teased, sitting down next to him. His eye widened, and i could tell that he forgot. He stood up and took his plate to the brazier, snatching up some more sandwiches to compensate for the ones he already ate on the way there. I started eating my dinner - a healthy burger, complementary of the Nymphs, with my goblet of blue Cherry Coke - trying to eat quickly so i had enough time to get preperations in order. Apparently, i didn't need to go looking for Will, because, suddenly, he appeared out of nowhere and patted on my back so hard i almost choked.
"Ready for the event next week?" He asked. Nico Di Angelo was behind him. "I still don't understand what you two have planned." He muttered, it was probably not meant to be audible, but Will replied with: "Well, it's not my place to tell you, you'll have to wait and see my little Ray of Darkness!" Nico shook his head, slightly blushing for the nickname.
        I struggled to swallow the big, unchewed chunk of hamburger, before answering Will's question.

"Yes and no, I actually want to do it today, and I would like to practice a bit more, if thats alright with you." Will smiled brightly.
"Of course! Me and Nico have already eaten, so we can go ahead right now, before the sing-alongs start!" Will started pulling my arm, and i had to abandon Tysone and half my hamburger. "Wait, i want to speak with Pollux first, to see if he's gotten everything ready! And then i want to ask Malcolm something."
       We made our way around all the tables, tryingto get to the Dionyssus table, where Pollux was sitting alone - Dionyssus wasn't very much the active type in the mortal world.
"Hey Pollux!" I called. He looked at me, seemed to understand what i wanted from him, and mouthed 'today?' when i nodded my head, he gave me an A-okay sign. We had planned to do this next week, but i'm glad that Pollux isn't one of those last-minute-fix guys.

       I had asked him a few days back to make preperations for a special event, seeing as he's the child of the god of wild parties, i figured he might've been good at special effects. I would've asked the Hephaestus cabin, but they were always too busy with their projects nowadays.
       I managed to grab a hold of Malcolm after that as well, and whispered into his ear. He seemed a bit confused be he promised to try and achieve what i was asking of him.
       We started our way towards the campfire to rehearse, Will grabbed hold of two of his cabinmates. When i asked what they were coming with for, he said that they were the guitar players. Will had  already told them of the surprise, so i agreed.

After about an hour of rehersal, campers started ariving at the campfire, and we had to stop to keep it a surprise. Campers sat down under their respectful cabin banners, and the campfire started up, glowing in a nutural orange. Me and Nico went over to their spots, Will and his cabinmates - seeing as they were leading the singalong - stayed at the bonfire. I could see Annabeth with her cabinmates, Malcolm had kept his promise, making sure that Annabeth was sitting at the edge of the bench next to the walkway between the benches. Annabeth saw me looking, smiled and waved at me. I waved back.

       After a few minutes of the classical usuals, 'This Land Is Mino's Land' and 'Down By The Aegean', the fire was about six feat tall and with a bright yellow tint. People were in a good mood today.

       Soon enough, Will looked directly at me, his eyes asking 'Are you ready?' I nodded nervously.
"Now, ladies and gentledemigods! There is a special surprise today - and i don't mean the little reveal earlier this morning! But rather, a little something that a certain someone has been preparing for a bit now!" The campfire became a light gray - the color of confusion. "Percy, would you like to come up here?"