Jack

... I got up, and started chasing her. The little cheater would not have a chance against me!
She was already halfway to where Tyson was when I had started running, and by the time she caught up to him, so had I.
She was slipping on the hills' grass and, so was I, but I had become more used to this and had learned to adapt according to the environment faster then she did, and this was clear. I decided to slow down a bit, just to let her know that I was behind her, but also so she wouldn't feel too bad when I won. She turned her head around to look at me, and I found myself chuckling slightly as I ran right behind her.
In the heat of the moment, I started notice small things, like the golden sign hanging from the tree up on the hill that I later would remember was the Golden Fleece. I also noticed markings in the trunk of the tree and like someone had driven a thick spear into it. Around the base was something purple which I couldn't quite see. Pipes? Wires? This I would also later remember as the dragon Peleus.
I was just about to let out a spurt of speed before I saw something, something blue.
Instead of speeding up, I started to slow down. Noticing the blue atmosphere starting to focus and strengthen right at the point where Nora was about to run. Of course, she didn't notice this, because she was looking back at me.
I didn't know what that blue energy was. Maybe I could've remembered what it was if i stopped and had time to think, but this all happened within a few seconds.
I wanted to scream at her to stop, but I couldn't make myself to do it before it was too late.
She hit the blue force field and fell like a ragdoll onto the grass.

A few seconds seemed to pass without me moving at all, before I saw two teenagers cress the hill, one guy with shaggy, jet black hair, and one girl with blond curls. Both with orange t-shirts. The guy overlooked the hill - miraculously missing me and Tyson - before his attention was pointed toward Nora thanks to the girl, who had discovered Nora's unconscious body.
My brain, being in shock, didn't understand what I was looking at until Tyson had walked up behind the guy and patting his back, causing the guy to turn back, suddenly with a bronze sword in hand. My brain finally come out of shock, and started to walk towards the group.
I came into hearing range just in time to hear Tyson talk about our time at Rick's, before pointing his thumb over his shoulder and at me.
The black-haired guy looked around Tyson and at me, and i knew instantly who it was - Percy Jackson. That meant that the blond girl was Annabeth.
Percy waved me over, and i obliged. Maybe after giving away an unintelligable "huh?"
When i walked up to him, i noticed a white stallion- no, half stallion and half man: a centaur- Chiron. Chiron the white centaur in full horse-armour hunched over Nora, apparently treating to her eventual injuries. He seemed to mutter something, before a slight tremble emminated accross the valley. Percy didn't seem to notice.
"What's you're name?" Percy asked. Even though i was fairly certain that i heard Tyson tell him my name, i answered nervously. "My name's Jack." I'll me honest, I felt a bit wierd, having a supposedly fictional, childhood hero of mine examining me like Percy did. I squirmed.
He looked like he was about to say something, but then the centaur had clip-clopped next to him. I couldn't believe my eyes. Was that Mr. Cliton?
I had always thought that the Warden fit the descriptions of Chiron the centaur, but it wasn't anything I thought of more than to get a quick laugh.
After a few tensious minutes of questions like, where me and Nora had been and other backstory stuff, Chiron/Mr. Cliton the centaur sighed in relief. "I see, so you and Mrs. Blood here have been lost for all those months. You weren't killed after all." Percy wrinkeled his nose in confusion at this. "Hold on, you know these two already?" He asked. Chiron got a thoughtful look on his face. "Remember that explosion in Chicago that was in the papers a few months back?" Percy seemed to contemplate this. It was about seven months since the explosion, so why should he even remember about it if he even had read the news? As i remembered, all demigods were dyslexic, like me. Was there demigods in the newspaper companies who secretely enchanted the newspapers to have the same invisible greek letters like in Ricks books? Anyways, the fact that i was looking at my former chief of captor was a bit distracting.
"Excuse me, but aren't you Mr. Cliton? The Warden?" I asked. Both of them looked at me. "Yes, I had heard from one of our scouts that the aura of two powerful demigods were residing in the prison there. And, as I did when you were discovered-' He paused and smiled at Percy. '-I came to see for it myself." I remembered from The Lightning Thief, that Chiron had done something similar to Percy as he had done to me. He had pretended to be a teacher at Percy's school to scout him out himself. I guessed the two were thinking the same, based on the exchange of looks they were having.
Chiron looked like he had more to say, but then he turned his head dow the valley. I followed my gaze, and was awestruck with the sight of dozens of armed teenagers in formation down at the foot of the hill. How long had they been there? Chiron and Percy exchancged looks. "Big House?" Percy asked. Chiron nodded.
On our way down, the armored teenagers all stood up, almost in unison, asking for what was going on. Chiron just waved them off, promising answers later on.
Now, i'll admit, even though i just saw my friend fall unconcious from a forcefield, i couldn't hide my excitement. My childhood became so much more bearable thanks to a fictional world - one that i now knew was indeed real! I couldn't contain myself from asking dozens of questions to Percy. Some were rather rediculous, like, if he really had Riptide the sword/pen, or if the toilet stalls a bit away from us was where he learned about his powers. I was like a kid in a candy shop, to be honest.
Percy turned around and waved back at Tyson. Nora was slung on over his shoulder like a sack of potatos - like he had done to me when he saved me from the Sphinx earlier.