Party planing (edited)

The entire camp were plannig for Percy's birthday. Well, it was more of a 'simon says' (or 'Dionysus says'.) Since Dionysus was planning the party. And had promised the most wild party ever! Which not that many campers, -besides ares cabin nike cabin and Dionysus cabin- were particularly excited about.
Nonetheless, they all helped out fixing Percy's birthday party since Percy was the fist child of the big three to turn seventeen, without being turned into a pine tree or becoming immortal huntress or other in a since the first and original pursues, son of Zeus.
And maybe that he had saved the world a few dozen times as well as the camp

Percy was ordered to go to his cabin and was 'put to sleep' by a Hypnos kid. (Wow that sounded way more intimidating then it was, the Hypnos kids just put him to a long pleasant sleep.)
"Hey anniebell! Where's your cousin Mathew?" I was really annoyed at the fact that the stupid god stubbornly wouldn't say anyone's - except occasionally chiron's - names right.

"My name is Annabeth! My brother, not cousin! Is called Malcolm! And he is at camp Jupiter helping them build alters and whatnot." I muttered through my grinding teath. I, like everyone else, was really annoyed by this drunk god.
It was meant as a punishment on him for chasing an off-limits wood nymph. But it ended up that all the demigods have to spend half a century with this lousy excuse of a god.

Nonetheless! I was excited for this event tomorrow!
Everyone knew she had a perfect gift for him, so everyone was dying to know what it was, but she just gave the same answer to everyone. "Wait till tomorrow to find out."
See, i noticed that this got everyone to work harder with the activities and decorations etcetera. So I kept it a secret!

When we were all done, the camp was a mixture of a ancient Greek training ground with blue, green and red balls of light made by the Hecate children, a bunch of huge glass vases with different kinds of beautiful seaweed growing in them made by the Demeter's and a huge pile of presents on the Poseidon table at the pavilion.
I wanted to wait with my present a bit longer though. Just to be extra annoying to the other campers who were dying to know.

When the half bloods were done, the god of drunkness inspected it all, and said it was 'good enough'. By this point it was time for everyone to go to bed.

Next day I was woken up to a..."Buuuurp"
After that immersive experience, I figure that this was the most effective way to wake a daughter of Athena up.
I bolt strait upwards."Eeeeeeew!"
The drunk god himself was standing at my bedside. And, like any girl who gets an unpleasant visitor while sleeping, quickly pulled the covers over myself. Seeing as I was only in shorts and bra. Let me tell you this - Showing my underwear to the 'great' Dionysus wasn't really on my bucket list.

"Ah! What are you doing here? And why this early!?!"
" I needed to know some details" All i could think about on that was; "you'd think that an immortal would have more patience!"

"whatever. Anyway, I need to know a few things of Percy and you, first: when was your first kiss?"
I went from sleepy to wide awake and blushing more red then a strawberry.
"What!!!!!!" it was a miracle my cabin mates were still asleep.
"Jut tell me" The gods voice was full of laziness with a thick edge of annoyance. "Ok, first off: why do you need to know that? And second: you gods have No privacy whatsoever! And third: why would I tell you that! and fourth: Athena does not take other gods in her cabin lightly! Does Medusa ring a bell?"

"Bah! Athena can go and plan some building structure!" The god hicked. " I don't care. As for your other questions, just tell me!"
Of course, I didn't want to tell this arrogant god, but somehow he got me to tell him.
"So at mount saint Helens, when you were on your quest in the labyrinth. Ok bye"
I was in shock of that i had told that stupid god of my private life facts just a second after i told him off.
What could that god want of that information between me and my boyfriend Percy?
Anyway!
I decided to get up and walked up to the foot of my bunk to the chest i had there and got some cloths on. I wanted to have something special on. So I decided to put on a strapless, knee-length dark blue dress with wave designs on, out of dark sea-green. This was defiantly going to put a good impression to Percy! after i had put on my clothes, i looked at the clock over the doorway. It was somewhat five fifty. Which means - time to wake up the cabinmates.

"Alright everyone! Time to wake up!
All she got were groans and moans. So i used the opportunity to get my gong from my chest that i had the Hephaestus cabin make from the remnants of the Argo II.
This time I got more results.
Once everyone was awake, dressed and given each their own comment or two of that I was clearly excited for Percy's birthday and some other 'percabeth' comments. At which I would simply smirk at.
Some of the Aphrodite kids had invented that word. 'Percabeth'. which was some sort of a ship? I didnt try to really understand what that was.
They all lined up, went out in orderly fashion in order of how long everyone had been at camp, which meant I was, of course, first.
We went out to the pavilion that was now rebuilt completely after my own design after the attack of the colossus. (Again, 'trials of Apollo') And started to eat.