Pregnant!

Percy's pov

It had been two weeks since my little "birthday incident."
Dionysus had not shown up, probably hiding from the wrath of a son of the sea and the daughter of the smart.

Annabeth had been distant, eating at her cabin, training on her own (half-heartedly)
And basically ignoring me.
I really wanted to know if she was ok, but every time i tried to walk up to her she would put her invisibility cap on and run off.

I hope she isn't thinking of dumping me. I need her in my life! If she is, the fates are cruel.

Annabeth's pov

I can't believe it.
I'm so ashamed of myself, even if I was tricked into getting drunk and hormonal I should have been in better control.
I had hoped I was wrong but, while Percy was explaining to Chiron what had happened, I had gone to the infirmary downstairs and luckily (though I have no idea why they had them in the infirmary) I found, a pregnancy test.

Later on I tested myself and after the green little + sign showed up, I couldn't stop sobbing for hours, what would dad say? Or my stepmother or Athena think? And even worse,
What would Percy do if he found out?!
My first thought was to get an abortion, pretend this never happend.
But, even though they - for some reason - had pregnancy tests in the infirmary.
THEY DIDNT HAVE ABORTION PILLS!!!!

So now I'm afraid to see Percy, to tell him.
I would have to eventually but...
What if he leaves me? i know hes not that kind of person but...

The fates are cruel.

Chiron's diarie

I do hope those two are doing well.
This is a rather peculiar situation.
I have never, ever in my three thousand years seen something like this happen.

Dionysus hasn't returned yet,
Probably for the best of the children but, for him to drug two demigods with wine is not something he has done before.
I did notice him walking to the Athena cabin the day before the ah, incident.
I have no theory at all of what he was doing.

I has to admit, for the first time since Hercules was born,
I had no idea what to do.
Poor children, always pawns of the gods, toys even.
The gods are cruel