Pregnant?

Annabeth's pov

-I can't remember more then that.
It all went black in my memory and next thing I know I wake up in my bed.
No wait, this isn't my bed! And that smell...
Saltwater!!!

I jerked up in the bed to notice I had Percy lying next to me, naked...
I looked down at myself only to see that I was naked as well!
"What the Styx!!??" I cried out, causing Percy to jerk up instantly, sword in hand,
Only that riptide was still in pen-form so it looked like he was going to throw the pen at some annoying paparazzi crew

"What? What is it?!"
He looked around only to notice that I was the one who screamed, next to him, naked, and so was he.
My gods! I do have to admit, THAT, was the most awkward of all awkward silences in the history of awkward!
Finally, after about fifteen to twenty minutes, Percy lowers his arm and says "why are we, uh, what? Err, what happened yesterday?"
Another four seconds of awkward silence, we both remembered one, little detail.

"Dionysus!"

We both got ourselves dressed, trying to avoid each other's naked bodies, and though I didn't have any clothes at Percy's, mine were all over the floor...
Oh gods.

We both stormed the big house to get our shares of bitch-slapping a certain god.

  Percy's pov

On our way there I couldn't help noticing all the snickering and staring everyone was doing t us.
We ignored then as best as we could and opened the door to the big house.
"DIONYSUS!!!!!"
Annabeth and I shrieked.
We waited for a few seconds before we heard the familiar clip-clopping of our teacher Chiron.
"What is it Percy, annabeth?
You know Dionysus always sleeps in."

We just walked around him to Dionysus's room, he wasn't there.

"Would you two please explain what is going on? Percy, why are you and Annabeth raging like this?"
Annabeth went to the basement and left me to explain.

Once I had explained what had happened, Chiron must had aged a few years, it's weird that he does that sometimes, and trotted away

After a while, I went to Annabeth In the basement, i saw that she was fiddling with something, but couldn't see what before she stuffed it into her jeans pockets.
"Hey wise girl" I started.
"Hi seaweed brain"
Annabeth was seeming a bit distant, probably imagining what she would do when she found that drunked god.
She started tilting against me and I wrapped my arm around her.

-two hours later-

Once we went outside, the snickering had ceased, only to be replaced with-
"Oh! Oh, uh yes! HARDER seaweed brain!"
Followed by howling laughter.

I could already imagine what different kinds of  poems the Apollo kids where going to make,
all the gossip the Aphrodite kids would do,
all the P <3 A Flower bed the Demeter kids would make, all the taunts, jokes, grunts, imitations everyone would be doing for the rest of my life.

//hey guys! I'm back!!!!!! I'm not completely out of my depression, but I'm making progress, I just wanted to make an update because of all the support I suddenly got,
I hadn't been on wattpad for about three months, then I see this story has 1000 views! Thank you!!//