1 - The Last Stand of Sadala

Planet Sadala, Universe Six.

In a city controlled completely by King Sadal, home to Cabba, everyone was busy. Female Saiyans shopping, Male Saiyans getting ready to go to battle and let others bid on planets. Among them, was Lemocras, a Commander of a squad. He was a powerful Saiyan inside, but kept his power lower than the average Saiyan. He had a reason for this.

He was going to attack Sadala and take it down once and for all. See, his wife was executed and his son was sent away to another planet due to standing up against King Sadal's wrong-doings. It was his turn, his turn for vengeance! His squad was in on it too.

His power was great, it exceeded Champa's. He was born from a bloodline coming directly from Ancient Saiyan times, directly from the legend of the Primal Super Saiyan of Universe 6... Yamoshi. The bloodline so delved deep in Primal Ki, and with certain training and awakening of potential... He was unrivalled.

"Hey man, what's up?" Parsl, his friend, said to him, walking beside him.

"Nothing much, just getting ready to leave for battle. Let me tell you something..." Lemocras replied, looking at him. He patted him on the shoulder with a smirk on his face. "Run. Run to another galaxy. Never look back.. Something's coming and I can feel it... I'll be behind you once I figure out what it is."

"You don't think it's King Sadal and Lord Subzre's agreement, do you?"

"I do. I feel they're going to exterminate the unworthy Saiyans and the disobedients. I can't be sure though. Please, just go. Pretend you're going to examine a planet that's up for bids." Lemocras said.

"... Right."

Lemocras nodded, and handed him a scouter. "Keep this, this is my spare. I've connected comms from yours to mine so we can keep in contact."

Parsl nodded, he wasn't sure... But he always trusted his best friend. Parsl flew over to his group.

After Parsl left the atmosphere... Lemocras was ready. His aura flared up. His eyes shimmered yellow... He raised his hand to a Saiyan. "Perish." He said, and suddenly, a blast engulfed the Saiyan and 23 others behind him.

Saiyans began to flee, the weaker ones screaming with fear. Lemocras smirked and fired a huge ki blast into a building, forcing it to collapse on a group of armed soldiers. He aimed two fingers at a Saiyan and fired 2 red blasts through his neck, and he swung it like a sword and slashed 5 more in half...

With a swish from a finger, red energy rained down on the planet. Most of the blasts hitting King Sadal's castle, where Lord Subzre's ship also. Suddenly, a range of explosions set off. Ki Bombs, planted by the Red Rain.

"Stop... Stop right there!" A voice shouted from above. A shimmer of gold... Tint of blue in the eyes... Cabba fired a blast down at Lemocras.

Lemocras stared at the blast, and it was swished away. "Don't try, weakling."

Cabba growled, he bursted into the Second Super Saiyan form and flew down to Lemocras, firing a punch. Lemocras jerked his head to the side and dodged.

Everything seemed to go slow... Lemocras kneed him in the stomach. Cabba spat blood. He was sent back, rolling. But he caught himself, he had to hold him off long enough for Caulifla and Kale to arrive, as well as the military.

"You've killed enough today! Your murder ends now!" Cabba shouted, charging a Galick Gun. "This is what Master Vegeta taught me...Galick Gun!" He fired his Galick Gun at Lemocras.