14 - Time Machine Repair! Lemocras comes to CC!

Goku sat on a pillow in the Capsule Ship. "Goku-Sa, why are you still wearing that earring?" Chi-Chi questioned, pointing at his Potara.

Goku took it off. "Shoot! I forgot to give these back to Shin." Goku said. "He's gonna kill me... I'll be right back, Chi-Chi." Goku said. Goku stood and walked to the ship door.

"What're you doing?" Bulma asked.

"Checkin' on Getes." Goku said. Goku opened the door and flew out, kicking the door closed behind him. Goku flipped onto the ship and landed behind Vegeta. "Yo!"

Vegeta glanced behind him. "What do you want, Kakarot?"

"I need the Potara back." Goku said. Vegeta took out the earring and gave it over. Goku put them in a pocket. "Why don't you come inside?"

"I'm watching out for Lemocras, he could be around the corner." Vegeta said, looking around.

Goku shrugged. "M'kay, call me if ya need me." Goku said. Vegeta laughed.

"Like I'd need you. Now get out of my sight, Kakarot."

Goku nodded and flew into the ship. "Got the potara." Goku said, he sat back down on his pillow. Trunks was sitting on a seat beside his mother.

"Thank you, mother." Trunks said out of the blue. He was bandaging himself.

"For what?" Bulma asked, looking at her future son.

"For- For helping me. Through the Androids, and Goku Black, and now this. Thank you for taking time out of your day to help me." Trunks said. Bulma reached over and rubbed his back.

"You don't have to thank me." Bulma stated. Trunks nodded.

"I feel like it's just social convention." Trunks responded.

Bulma shook her head.

• - 🐉 - •

Lemocras was flying through the sky, moving to another city. But suddenly... Caulifla and Kale stand infront of him. "Hey, asshat." Caulifla said, crossing her arms.

"Woman." Lemocras said. "Out of my way, now!"

"No." Caulifla said, powering up to her max. Kale looked at her and powered up aswell. "Fuuu..."

"Sion!" They shouted, performing the Metamoran Fusion Dance. "Ha!"

They fused into Kaulifla. Again, jacket, gi bottoms and shoes. "Heheh!" Kaulifla shouted, in Berserk Super Saiyan 2.

Lemocras just flew over and fired a punch into her gut. But Kaulifla dodged and fired a kick into his back. Lemocras grabbed her leg and tossed her downwards. "Crimson Waaaave!" Lemocras shouteds, firing down a red and black beam. Kaulifla dodged.

Kaulifla began to power up. "THIS... IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND SUPER SAIYAN 2-"

Her neck was grabbed, Lemocras began to crush her wind pipes. "You think you can just power up into Super Saiyan 3? And think I'll just let you? Pfft! You're mistaken, fool! I've let 3 Saiyans survive from Universe 6, down to 2, now it's 0!"

Her neck snapped. Lemocras was done dealing with people, and now was out for murder. He dropped her, and her body fell. Lemocras tutted.

Suddenly, the Capsule Corp ship zoomed past, and he looked at where it was flying to... West City, undamaged.

• - 🐉 - •

"Hmmm... mmm, mmm m mmm!" Elder Kai hummed, circling Gohan. It's been a few hours since they began. Goten and Kid Trunks were snoring, Piccolo meditating and Gohan just groaning. "mmmm! And done!"