9 - Fuse! Kale plus Caulifla equals Kaulifla!

Inside of the God Chamber, Gohan was going all out. His eyes were closed... He was imagining something, doing image training. Infront of him stood Final Form Frieza, Super Cell, Super Buu, Kid Buu, Lavender and Toppo. Behind all of them, waiting to fight last... Goku. He flew at Final Form Frieza in his mind, surrounded by a dark mist, and punched him. Frieza dodged and fired a Death Slicer. Gohan flew over and frontflipped. "Masenko!" He shouted, firing a yellow beam. Frieza was hit, and was damaged.

Cell flew forwards, the man who caused him the most trauma. Gohan punched him, roaring out. He also spun and kicked him downwards. "T-Tch!" Cell shouted in his mind. "I'll make you suffer for what you did to me, boy! YOU WILL SUFFER!"

"Really, that's all you got?" Gohan asked. He appeared infront of him and slammed his fist into his stomach, and then gave him a neck chop, what he called Mystic Strike.

Cell was sent tumbling down into Frieza, and they both hit the imaginary ground. "III RAIN!" He heard a shout from behind him.

Hot pink blasts came raining down from Super Buu's hands. Gohan charged a Kamehameha, and began to move closer to Buu. "Ka... Me..." He said, bringing his hands to his side while flying towards Buu. "Ha... Me..."

"HA!" Gohan shouted, Buu was hit and flew backwards. Kid Buu then charged up a Vanishing Ball.

"KEKEKEK!" Kid Buu shouted, throwing the black and pink ball. Gohan flipped over it and punched him square in the face. Kid Buu vanished.

Lavender flew towards Gohan, his fist glowing. Gohan dodged when he punched. He then fired a Kiai into his gut. He then backflipped and kicked him up. "MASENKOOOO!" He fired a huge Super Masenko at Lavender, and he disappeared. Toppo flew towards Gohan...

Gohan blocked when he kicked, but Toppo kept firing barrage after barrage. Gohan then grabbed his arm and flipped him over, slamming him down. Gohan then frontflipped and kicked him in the sides, sending him far away.

A blue aura filled the area. SUPER SAIYAN BLUE GOKU charged down to him, firing punch after punch. Gohan dodged, but Goku spun and kicked him. Gohan backflipped. Goku flew over to him, and then they clashed. Gohan started roaring out, and then he fired a One-Hand Kamehameha right into his father's stomach...

His daily training was complete. Gohan opened his eyes. Gohan looked at his fists. "I guess now I only need to do some training on the outside to-" Gohan's energy suddenly rose up, his godly potential finally awakening. "W-Woah! This energy... this empowerment that I feel! It's... it's odd and great!"

Piccolo was meditating. He looked at Gohan power up into a god. He smirked. "He did it, he actually did it..." Piccolo said. "You did it, Gohan. Now, all you need is Super Saiyan God and Blue."

"I have a good idea, wanna hear it?" Gohan asked.

"Sure."

"I'm going to fuse Mystic with Super Saiyan God, and then acquire Blue by fusing Super Saiyan with Mystic God, so that I can use Mystic Blue." Gohan said.

"Great idea, Gohan." Broly said, having just finished his training. Suddenly, Broly became a God too.

Piccolo smiled and looked at the two. "I think I have an idea on how to acquire Super Saiyan God. I believe you fuse Super Saiyan with God Ki, and then Super Saiyan with Super Saiyan God for Super Saiyan Blue." Piccolo stated. "You two are ready to go. Call Whis to let you out. I'm staying in here for a while longer."

Gohan and Broly nodded. "Whis!" Gohan said. "Me and Broly are ready to go!"

Whis replied: "Are you surrrreeeee? I'm not sure you want to come out here at the moment." Whis said.