16 - The Enraged Mystic Warrior!

Gohan roared, and he suddenly appeared beside Lemocras, kicking him away. He then frontflipped and appeared above Lemocras, slamming him down with a sledgehammer. He then fired a barrage of blasts down to Lemocras. But he dodged and charged up, and they engaged in clashes. No matter how fast they were going, Gohan's blue aura always spiked every clash.

Goku had found the other potara, and pocketed it with the one he took off. He then looked up. "He... He did it." Goku said with a smile, returning to baseform. "But... Piccolo..." Goku said with a saddened tone.

Vegeta looked at Goku, then at everyone who were damaged from the explosion. "Kakarot! Let's get everyone out of here."

"What about Gohan?" Goku asked. "He's still fighting."

"He can fend for himself! Grab everyone, come on!" Vegeta shouted. Goku nodded. "I'll take everyone on the battlefield to you. You grab everyone in Capsule Corp, and don't forget the time machine!"

Goku nodded. "Right, but I'm coming back for Gohan!" Goku shouted. He then flew down to Capsule Corp.

...

Everyone was being kept calm by Future Trunks, who had returned to the building to protect them. "Stay calm! Gohan has this." Trunks stated.

Goku flew in through the wall. "Everyone, grab on!" Goku exclaimed, holding his hand out, raising his fingers to his forehead with the other. Everyone took ahold of Goku, either hand, shoulder, arm, back. Goku then disappeared.

...

Goku appeared on the battlefield, where Vegeta was gathering everyone. "Everyone, grab onto Kakarot." Vegeta demanded, and everyone obeyed.

Before disappearing, Goku looked at Gohan. "Good luck, my son." Goku said, watching him gradually gain more power. He then performed Instant Transmission.

• - 🐉 - •

Everyone appeared at Goku's house. Mostly everyone was tired. "If we're gonna fight him again, we need to finish him off." Trunks said. "He could destroy your Earth in a second."

Vegeta looked around. "You dumbass!" Vegeta shouted at Goku. "You forgot the Time Machine!"

Goku facepalmed. "Oh no." Goku said.

"Great! I lost my progress thanks to you, Goku." Bulma said.

Suddenly an explosion went off over at West City. "How about the fighters eat Senzus, and we go finish this guy off for good?" Goku suggested. "I say we only choose the strongest."

"Gohan's already over there." Vegeta said. "Me and Kakarot, definitely. Future Trunks would be a good idea, and Broly."

Goku nodded. Goku looked towards Vegeta with a smirk. "Should we use Gogeta?"

Vegeta looked away, but he nodded. "Fine! As long as we get the goddamn dance over with."

"Gogeta?" Future Trunks asked. "Who's Gogeta?"

Goku began imitating the Fusion Dance. "You do this dance, and then fuse! Me and Vegeta did it once, and we called ourselves Gogeta." Goku said. "Took a couple minutes to get a good name. We did Veku, didn't work, Gokuja, nah, but Gogeta worked."

Trunks nodded. "Where are the Senzus?" He asked.

Goku took out his pack of Senzu Beans. "There's only 2." He said. He then hummed in thought. A light bulb flicked on and he split the Senzu Beans in half. "There we go." He threw one over to Vegeta, then Broly and Future Trunks.

They all ate them, and their injuries healed. Their power was restored. "Alright, let's go soon, then?" Goku asked. Vegeta nodded.

"Except we're going now!" Vegeta shouted. "First, we need to fuse into Gogeta."