17 - The Beginning of the End! Gogeta vs Lemocras!

Gogeta had his arm raised to his opponent. He smirked. "Heh. You've made a terrible mistake by coming to this world, Lemocras. And I mean that."

"How come? I've killed millions already. It seems my plan is succeeding." Lemocras stated, keeping a straight face.

Gogeta rolled his eyes. "You don't realise who you're facing, do you? We are Gogeta, the Ultimate Fused Warrior! You're facing a combined and multiplied power of Kakarot and Vegeta. You stand absolutely no chance."

"Yet you only have Super Saiyan 4, and I have Super Saiyan 5." Lemocras said. Gogeta just facepalmed.

"You didn't even listen, did you? We have the ultimate power, and we are the Ultimate Fused Warrior!" Gogeta shouted.

"Yeah, yeah. I heard you the first time! A stupid title and power boost won't do anything. Now, come at me!" Lemocras shouted back.

Gogeta got into his stance. So did Lemocras...

The two suddenly clashed. Gogeta kicked, and Lemocras blocked with his arm, Lemocras punched, but Gogeta deflected with his leg. Gogeta flipped and charged up two red balls. Gogeta skidded along the ground. He began firing the red balls. "Hyrah! Take this!" Gogeta shouted.

Lemocras flew towards the energy balls. He charged up an energy beam in one hand, and he fired it. It eliminated the blasts and headed straight for Gogeta! Gogeta, just at the right time, flipped over the blast. He flew over Lemocras' beam...

...

Trunks and Broly watched in awe. They were going so fast they couldn't identify who was who! "I-I couldn't believe Goku and father could get this strong!" Trunks exclaimed.

"Truly unbelievable." Broly said, powering down to conserve energy. Trunks did the same.

Trunks eyes caught something- Gohan trying to stagger out of the way of battle. Trunks suddenly zoomed down, going to help his previous mentor (mentor in the future, not in present time). Broly followed...

A blast nearly hit both of them. They looked up, and saw blasts coming from the clashes. Gogeta and Lemocras were getting reckless. Trunks deflected a few with his blade. "Broly, grab Gohan!" Trunks shouted, deflecting more blasts that missed their opponents or were deflected.

Broly grabbed Gohan and brought him to the sidelines. "He did a number on you..." Broly said. He then transferred energy to Gohan to help him heal. Trunks retreated to beside Gohan.

"He's as strong as the one in the future... Maybe stronger..." Trunks said.

Gohan groaned, holding his head. He looked up at Gogeta. Gogeta was barely keeping up, but still standing his ground. "I've never seen this guy, who is he?"

"He's Gogeta. A fusion of your dad and Vegeta." Broly responded.

Gohan nodded. "Okay. Hopefully he can beat Lemocras." Gohan said. He stood. "Though it seems he can't keep up... We should power up our energy as back-up."

Trunks and Broly nodded. And the 3 began to regain their energy as they charge up!

...

Gogeta slammed his fist into Lemocras' face. Lemocras dodged and grabbed Gogeta by the arm. He tossed him away.. But as Gogeta was sent backwards, he charged up a huge beam. "BIG BANG... KA, ME, HA, ME..." Gogeta chanted. He then appeared behind Lemocras, firing the huge blast.